2016 Jamboree - Official 2016 Jamboree Rideshare/Road dog Thread | Page 4 | Squat the Planet

2016 Jamboree Official 2016 Jamboree Rideshare/Road dog Thread

Threads with this prefix are related to the 2016 Jamboree.
Status
Not open for further replies.

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
I can make that happen. I'll PM you.
we're heading south on 101 / i-5 to CA 111..
we';; be on that leg 10/21, since were leaving SF 10/20
i'll pm you my #..

if you can execute a reasonable intercept with public transportation within a 20 mile radius, we should be able to make it work..
this will not be an issue of temporal accuracy, but of dust ball flexibility..

but if you can flex enough to create an intercept, yer on..

the ride out may be on you, though, so get your fucking balls ready.

reality is a hell of a trade for theory, my friend...
even if theory is a hell of a path of its own..

God Bless you, you Stupid MotherFucker ; )

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
@eske silver , where are you guys at currently? Or rather, where WILL you be at around the 20th of October?

We'll be out near Hayfork, CA. We're out on some random property working, but we've got the RV and our cat.
We dont know this dude well enough to leave our home and pet there, and we also have to be in Portland on the 29th.
So I don't know if it can work out.
I'm crazy bummed, but we we need the money, and we dont have time to drive. Our RV wouldn't mmake it anyway.
Sucks.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
We'll be out near Hayfork, CA. We're out on some random property working, but we've got the RV and our cat.
We dont know this dude well enough to leave our home and pet there, and we also have to be in Portland on the 29th.
So I don't know if it can work out.
I'm crazy bummed, but we we need the money, and we dont have time to drive. Our RV wouldn't mmake it anyway.
Sucks.

i am dissapoint. :(

S

spectacular

*half-assed attempt to locate willing driver to cart my 4-months-pregnant-ass from the central Cali coast to slab city for jamboree in exchange for gas money* open to both reprimands and encouragement, or just the vast indifference of the universe in the form of no replies at all. no i won't be drinking or drugging (in case u were wondering). pm me or reply in thread maybe

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
as mentioned before in this thread, @DoctorApocalypse and myself (and possibly two others) will be in san diego on the 19th. we are driving straight from the airport to slab city, so you have to be ready for pickup on that day.

• Useful
Reactions: VikingAdventurer

Archon Haz

Reaction score
as mentioned before in this thread, @DoctorApocalypse and myself (and possibly two others) will be in san diego on the 19th. we are driving straight from the airport to slab city, so you have to be ready for pickup on that day.

I'll definitely be there, but problem is I have no phone. I don't know has SD is layedd out, will you be passing through the city? If you want to tell me where to meet you, then I can plan to be there ahead.

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score

cool.. we're heading down CA 1, then cutting over to 101 / I-5 just below Cambria..

SLO isn't that far away, so who knows?

can you make Paso Robles, if necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads