Official 2016 Jamboree Rideshare/Road dog Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
This thread has been closed and cannot be replied to.
Oh shit I just saw this, are you going south or east? If youre coming south would you be able to grab me from Huntington? I was planning to greyhound to San Diego but if I can save that 18 bucks I can use it for booze
I'm in Pasadena area. If you could make your way towards me or pitch for the gas or something yeah.

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
folks who need a ride out of the LA area should still post up..

the apocolypse van is registered & insured until 10/31, so if it *can* be used for one, last, red eye excursion...
maybe it will be ; )

dunno.. just a thought...

D

deleted user

I deleted myself
Anybody passing threw Tucson Wednesday or Thursday? Its no problem if not but would rather throw down gas money than ride a bunch of buses

D

deleted user

I deleted myself
Was planning to hit Phoenix on Wed, but totally willing to reroute thru Tucson to grab ya. Distance is about the same
Wow that would be great, I'll be getting in at 1, I'll inbox you my number

So final plans are to leave either in the afternoon of the 19th or mid day on the 20th from Pasadena to the slabs. Got room for 3 more in the car. If anyone is interested message me soon. See y'all in a bit.

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey, everyone. I am sad to say that due to a series of unfortunate and unseen events, I will most likely not be able to attend the Jamboree this year. Unless a friggin' miracle happens in the next 24-48 hours, I will still be stranded in northern CA with my broken-down van.

I apologize to all whom I previously spoke to about travel arrangements, and hopefully you'll all be there next year.

Have an extra drink (or bowl, or spliff, or whatever your thing is) for me! ::drinkingbuddy::

exeb75

Lurker
Yo trying to get down to the jambo, in Hesperia now, bussing down to San Bernardino in the morning, wondering if anyone will be coming through then. Got gas pitch.

Status
This thread has been closed and cannot be replied to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $50.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $50.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $50.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Solchrism