Official 2016 Jamboree Rideshare/Road dog Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
This thread has been closed and cannot be replied to.
S

spectacular

I deleted myself
cool.. we're heading down CA 1, then cutting over to 101 / I-5 just below Cambria..

SLO isn't that far away, so who knows?

can you make Paso Robles, if necessary?
Totally. I will be in touch about ride status

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Horrid

Going to try to head down from portland. I was going to take my geo i literally just bought a few months ago but its totaled from the storm we just had. Easy come easy go i guess. Either way, going to try to make it still, if not though yall have blast and hope there's another one coming around next year.

N

Notmyname

I deleted myself
as mentioned before in this thread, @DoctorApocalypse and myself (and possibly two others) will be in san diego on the 19th. we are driving straight from the airport to slab city, so you have to be ready for pickup on that day.
What time you guys landing/leaving for the slabs? I'm in Huntington beach so I should be able to get down there easily.

I'm definitely planning on attending the Jamboree, and I have plenty of space for passengers. Assuming, of course, that you don't mind sharing ALL of your personal space with my 80+lbs fur baby, Krush. I'm not certain exactly where I'll be coming from yet, but I'll keep you all posted.
I'd be very interested in catching a ride with you :) Is your dog okay with cats because I've got a fur baby too. I'm in San Diego. Right now it's just me, my pack and my cat. Might be trying to kidnap a really cool friend and amazing musician out there with me too, but I dont know about that yet.

N

Notmyname

I deleted myself
Headed out of LA to the slabs in a few days still. Got anywhere from 2 to 3 open seats depending on if I grab my road dog out of OB or not.
Oh shit I just saw this, are you going south or east? If youre coming south would you be able to grab me from Huntington? I was planning to greyhound to San Diego but if I can save that 18 bucks I can use it for booze

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Website
www.youtube.com
@Cailin Gumimaci , there is a slight possibility that I might be unable to attend the Jamboree, as my van is currently out of commission and I'm stranded in northern California.

If I get it fixed in time, I'll definitely let people know, though!

Status
This thread has been closed and cannot be replied to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$65.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $65.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $65.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $65.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$65.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
filthyfukr