NW Folklife Festival - May 22-25, Seattle

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
I'll be there! Anyone else? I'm down to hang out and/or busk with any StPers!

Geoff

Reaction score
i'll be in austin during this event... sucks cause i'd really have liked to go to this though.

Ghostie

Reaction score
The person I was going to start traveling with is postponing our departure date and gave me the green light to go ahead on my own. So this is do-able for me now that I can leave whenever I want and it sounds awesome. If anyone is heading up to Seattle from my area, I'd love to travel with them.

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
I'll do my darndest to get there!!

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Nope, it's all totally free.

Even the dank food in the trash cans.

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
If I don't end up going to Oklahoma (which seems less likely be the day) then I'll try and make it to this!

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Just checked out the schedule of bands, sounds sweet:

Below the Salt, Dandelion Junk Queens, and Blackbird Raum on the fountain stage Sat. night! Baby Gramps (!!!), Molasses, Conjugal Visitors, Blair Street Mugwumps, Crow Quill Night Owls, Water Tower Bucket Boys.

Awesome!!!

Dameon

Reaction score
Only four more days to go. Expect to see me hanging around the area near the northwest corner of the Center House (the corner closest to the fountain), which is where all the cool jug-type bands always play (Blackbird Raum, Dandelion Junk Queens, so on and so forth). Feel free to say hi.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
I'm going to probably just keep an eye out for people, I'll be hanging around the busking jugband corner a bit too. It'll be like a scavenger hunt.

Treee

Reaction score
Website
www.squattheplanet.com
I remember one time at folklife when I ate some cake and got really high. I love this event, so much good music! Keep your eyes open for a tall weirdo with a scanner. I would probably spend my whole weekend there, except there is a big messenger event going on too.

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
I will also be there. Way excited. Any meetup planned?

I'm definitely gonna be there. I haven't heard anything about a meet up but I'm sure folks will probably run into each other.

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
Maybe I'll post Arrow's awesome STP patch to a nearby pole or lamppost or tree, so everyone who knows this will find us. Or maybe I won't, I'm kinda lazy.

But I will be down for unlocking a certain bountiful and locked dumpster I know of, especially if comrades help me not get caught (I believe I have a warrant for Washington, and I'm not looking to spend a week in jail yet).

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads