NOLA - Halloween | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

NOLA - Halloween

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Im here, cops just did sweeps yesterday and got some kids from the pink house and i think the wharf too. thats all I know about that

0ddity

Reaction score

AnthraxMatt

Reaction score
i plan on being there, was there last year too. and yeah people got stabbed, that was pretty sweet. otherwise its cool to hear treetop might be there havent seen him in a while.

xACABx

Reaction score
i plan on being there, was there last year too. and yeah people got stabbed, that was pretty sweet. otherwise its cool to hear treetop might be there havent seen him in a while.

Yeah. Treetop's a good dude. Long story short, we were riding together and we were in SLC, I got a text from my sister saying my best friend of 1 year committed suicide. We got greyhound tickets and not only did he go all the way back to Virginia with me, he even attended the funeral and supported me through the whole ordeal. He fit right in with my family and everyone liked meeting him. I'm glad to know he's coming back to fuck me soon.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads