My one and only..

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
my first last and only rant.. i never do this but i am pretty pissed, just ditched my lady..woke up to her tonguing another fuckin guy..why is it that most (not all) girls like the assholes who treat them like shit and take good guys for granted..man i would walk to the store in a fuckin blizzard for her and treated her like a queen and she does this shiet..fuck it I'm getting a dog and a six pack
:crew:

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I think Mac Lethal said it well ...

"I'd rather sail alone than have my damn ship sunken.
Being single's par for the course,
I don't wanna cause a marriage cause i don't wanna cause a divorce.
It's probably important and its better for health.
Besides, i get the whole damn bed for myself.
But what the hell everybody yells for me to drop down my guard.
No! this heart of mine's for me, it's locked down and it's scarred.
Go home, i don't need me a wife, i'm happily single for life, alright?"

I'd pick a dog and a six pack over a romantic partner any day.

wartomods

Reaction score
damn that sucks, she was a bithc for sure
Dogs are good companions, but i shall refrain from making comparisions with an actual lady.

Talking about partners in general i really dont like them, i just talk with the people along the way, good surprises and bad ones. But i dont like to stick with someone for too long while i am travelling.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
fuck yeah i got wasted and watched dumbo with my little sister ha ha i plan on gettin me a dog, my step mom works as a vet and she has strays come in all the time so im just waiting for the right bitch to give my heart to ha ha!!

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Humans are impulse-driven machines.

From personal experience: I was seeing a girl the past few months. She would have done pretty much anything for me. Now, I'm not saying this is how it is, but maybe having someone ready to do anything for you might be unappealing because it seems like you're losing some kind of independence?

I don't think anyone knows the answer to your question, though. :X

Rash L

Reaction score
From personal experience: I was seeing a girl the past few months. She would have done pretty much anything for me. Now, I'm not saying this is how it is, but maybe having someone ready to do anything for you might be unappealing because it seems like you're losing some kind of independence?

this was especially true for me in my last relationship, its one of the (more minor) reasons I had to break it off. I NEED to do things for myself sometimes and although its wonderful to have help, sometimes you just gotta let the ones you love walk on their own 2 feet.... then again, my situation is slightly unusual, and have never cheated on a BF because of it.... ok, rambling again now... shhhhhh....

M

Mouse

was she drunk?

drunken make-outs with other people than your boyfriend can/should be forgiven, I think. As long as it doesn't happen habitually.

But if the "drunk" is out of the equation it's completely NOT cool.

now if you drunkenly fuck someone, that's NOT cool. sober fucking is REALLY REALLY NOT COOL

these are just my lil opinions. I personalyl believe that if you truely love someone you would never think of messing around. But sometiems stupid shit happens.

glad you got rid of her though. Dogs are way better.

now if I could just get my boyfriend to get along better with my dog, that would be priceless.

Dmac

Reaction score
nice guys finish last. it sucks but it is one of the most truthful sayings out there. if you are considerate of others, someone will come along and take advantage of your generosity. women are the worst, or best, at it. hope you are able to get over it. don't let it get ya down, and all that.

M

Mouse

I don't believe "nice guys" exist.

sorry. I thought I had found a few of them and tried to be with them at one point... and even they turned out to be dicks in the end.

no nice guys, just guys that aren't so obvious about their assholeness

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
I don't believe "nice guys" exist.

sorry. I thought I had found a few of them and tried to be with them at one point... and even they turned out to be dicks in the end.

no nice guys, just guys that aren't so obvious about their assholeness

oh geez one of those girls...just because you've had bad experiences with guys doesn't mean we (nice guys) don't exist, maybe you just have poor judgment.

Beer Mortal

Reaction score
im so sorry to hear about what happened.
i hope she realizes what shes lost and if not shes psycho.

but honestly good guys and GOOD GIRLS always finish last
and it hurts
but a six pack and a dog sound like a good idea.
im lookin to adopt a pup now for that purpose, fuck being romantic and wasting my time.

i got a six pack and nothin to do
i got a sick pack and i dont need you!

drun_ken

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
drunken make-outs with other people.

only kind im involed in yo......

hey im one hell of a nice guy....i treat my partners very well.....but ask any of em im an asshole and that shit can get directed at them sometimes....especially when ive been drinkin liquor ....but i said this on another thread some where every men has it in his power ta be an asshole and every woman has the power ta be a bitch....so it equals out...its kinda like the fact that all men are stupid and all women are crazy...its just the way shit is yo....

M

Mouse

oh geez one of those girls...just because you've had bad experiences with guys doesn't mean we (nice guys) don't exist, maybe you just have poor judgment.

sorry, but I've been aroudn the block a few times and every person ends up being an asshole in the end... guy or girl, whatever. no matter how nice they are they can be worthless to some degree. Im not saying I'm exempt from this. I'm a hell of a nice person but I will go postal on your ass from time to time :)

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
sorry, but I've been aroudn the block a few times and every person ends up being an asshole in the end... guy or girl, whatever. no matter how nice they are they can be worthless to some degree. Im not saying I'm exempt from this. I'm a hell of a nice person but I will go postal on your ass from time to time :)

Ha ha, I kinda got that vibe. I am capable of being an ass, I just choose not to, although lately It's been working out for me..I guess it really does work!! Ha ha, I'd have to disagree with you about everyones an ass in the end, I know plenty of people who have been happily together for years, and plenty more who have been happily married for years. You just have to find the right person. If you think that everyone is like that in the end, why do you have a b/f if you know its going to end up shitty?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads