My one and only..

drunken marauder

Reaction score
So this is kinda funny that I read this today hahahaha.. So my folks have been married for like 30 some years and dont really fight very often seem quite happy in the christian sense of the word... My mom had some choice words to say the other morning and my dad threw a tuna sandwhich at her.. I dunno I found it hilarious but arnt we all selfish.. Who doesnt have a bad day.. I guess you just have to figure out whats worth it.. But once a cheatin bitch always a cheatin bitch. Arguments are way different tho and if your really wanting to have fun throw some drugs in the mix those are always fun relationships hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa.

M

Mouse

because I'm hoping it wont end up shitty.

that's the most you can do sometiems.

and we've had our knock out fights. It's having the ability to get past them that makes a relationship last, which we seem to be good at. We are both self-centered assholes and we can really get under eachothers skin if the situation gets too frustrating. Seems like outside influences make us attack eachother... then we change the atmospher and get along again. that type of shit.

I think I'm lucky because he's the first guy I've been with that I can tell, really and truthfully, that he won't cheat on me, ever. Which is always a plus. I don't have to be posesive and controling in hopes of keeping him from wondering because he has no desire to wonder... which takes a lot of the tension out of our relationship. So, even if we hate eachother one day I know he's still loyal and we'll talk it out when we cool down :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads