Doom-Police-AN.jpg

4443538592_473a410b49.jpg

GismCDR.jpg

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com
I am pretty sure they are real i've seen photos of her in a studded jacket with a gism back patch. but seriously. what the hell?

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I also find her annoying as all hell, and I don't like her one bit. I don't believe she has united anything, just because you like the same crappy dance music as some teeny bopper doesn't bring unity.

xbocax

Reaction score
but then again does any form of punk deserve to be exposed by such mainstream morons? Lady Gaga will unite people for what 2-4 years then fade but the fact that club kids on hollywood blvd are wearing fucking Icons Of Filth and Subhumans patches will for ever burn my brain. I know alot of kids that wear it now kind of wear those patches as a fashion statement anyway but I much rather have a kid in his/her rebellion stage of his life trying to find themself throw a patch on a leather jacket then some person thats just going to make it into something to put on a Gucci Purse or w/e the fuckin kids wear nowadays haha

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I was reading more into it it (I have nothing better to do with my time) and Lady Gaga's music video 'Telephone' (the one were she wears said studded vest with various punk patches), Jonas Åkerlund (ex-guitarist of Bathory) directed it. Fucking crazy.

Agreed xbocax, she maybe be around for 2 maybe 4 years and get washed up, but I do see lame kids wearing punk patches, and sometimes confronting them about the band (not rudely, but being like, "Oh, hey you like Extinction of Mankind?" or any other said band ), and then they reply being like "Who's that?" not even knowing the band they are supporting by wearing their patch. I also see kids in Misfits t-shirts (not that I like the band, but I did as a kid) that don't even know the band, and saying things like "Oh I thought Misfits was a clothing line" which it sort of is now-a-days but it's still kind of ridiculous.

xbocax

Reaction score
yeah when it comes to more mainstream bands i figure they sold their rights alooooong time ago haha so im very used tot the misfits shirts, My friend who dresses fashionable and pretty boy per say was wearing a neighborhood watch shirt which was all blinged out that was nuts. For those of you who don't know who neighborhood watch is, theyre an early 80's hc band from venice.

Pedal

Reaction score
Lady Gaga is an Illuminant puppet. Her "broad appeal" is a mind control tactic to sway the human race under one sovereignty.

Just say no to Lady Gaga. She also has a penis fitted with a microscopic Romulan cloaking device, to hide the bulge when she wears her tacky leotards.

Odal

Reaction score
I was reading more into it it (I have nothing better to do with my time) and Lady Gaga's music video 'Telephone' (the one were she wears said studded vest with various punk patches), Jonas Åkerlund (ex-guitarist of Bathory) directed it. Fucking crazy.

Agreed xbocax, she maybe be around for 2 maybe 4 years and get washed up, but I do see lame kids wearing punk patches, and sometimes confronting them about the band (not rudely, but being like, "Oh, hey you like Extinction of Mankind?" or any other said band ), and then they reply being like "Who's that?" not even knowing the band they are supporting by wearing their patch. I also see kids in Misfits t-shirts (not that I like the band, but I did as a kid) that don't even know the band, and saying things like "Oh I thought Misfits was a clothing line" which it sort of is now-a-days but it's still kind of ridiculous.

You sure you don't just have a superiority complex? I mean anybody with an EoM patch, would likely know who they are... I got a weakness patch for them, and I've never been confronted by anyone. (But noone really dresses like that here.)

Are you just more punx by default or something, like AMEBIX IS SOOO KVLT.

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
superiority complex? i wouldn't think so. just there's a lot of kids now that wear random band patches... and don't even know the bands, and wear them as fashion. EOM was an example, but stuff like that does happen. I go into a town and try and strike a conversation with some kid i would find interesting (has a common interest in music then they know nothing of of the band who's patch they are wearing). superiority complex the less bit. punker then thou, never claimed that or even being a "punk". yeah i like amebix, and other crust, d-beat, and anarcho-punk music but i also listen a lot of different genres.

J Dizzle

Reaction score
Time to go further underground!!

Hollywood

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
sometimes i wear band tshirts i don't know because someone gave the shirt to me. who fucking cares. if you know the kids are idiots and/or just growin up and going through an adolescent phase why get so hot and bothered?

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
not saying i get hot and bothered about it... i just think you should at least listen to the band that you are supporting by wearing their merch.

BUMJUG

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
haha i think if you make music like LG you are revoking your crust status......ive seen some edited phoos of ldy gaga wearing all this DBEAT shit...i think this is all someones big inside joke....

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
haha i think if you make music like LG you are revoking your crust status......ive seen some edited phoos of ldy gaga wearing all this DBEAT shit...i think this is all someones big inside joke....

Don't think that was photoshoped in.. and the director is ex guitarist of Bathory...
If you don't want to watch the video its at like 2:55 where seen leather jacket with studded, Doom patch, and G.I.S.M. patch

xbocax

Reaction score
i hadnt even seen the video, wow........yeah, I guess if i had to sponsor coke for some odd reason id put it in my hair

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads