Knoxville Tennessee

stove

Reaction score
I know you said you needed it fast, but up in good 'ole New England, you can make a shitton in a few days spanging. I'm thinking of spots like Barre, Montpelier, Burlington, Concord, Portland (Maine), etc. Rich-ish towns, with a sizable population. Other than that...Good luck!

CassiezRage023

Reaction score
Gatlinburg/ Pigeon Forge is a very populated tourist area. The cops more than likely WILL fuck with you there. And in my opion very over rated!! But Tennessee is like any other state. There are some good places in the area and there are some bad places.
They can fuck with people all they want. When my husband and I panhandle in Sevier County I will begin recording with my phone every so often to document that he is not aggressively panhandling and he does the same with me and if and when(because here the "when" always comes around) a police officer does appear in the vicinity I also begin recording. It is not illegal to panhandle here; frowned upon yes, illegal, no. It only becomes illegal when you impede traffic, stand in front of a banking institution or ATM, or are within 200ft of certain types of businesses. It also becomes illegal if you're verbally asking for monetary donations, become aggressive, physically or otherwise or if you stop traffic to take money from someone offering.
In short; hold a boldly legable sign, do not speak to anyone except to say thank you, and do not be a dick about it. Record record record! I cannot stress this enough. If an officer thinks simply telling you what you're doing is illegal will make you leave, they most certainly will, when you respectfully decline to follow his or her orders they will threaten you with fines and being arrested...however when you happen to tell him you are more than informed on TN laws where panhandling is concerned AND that someone is recording the encounter, that tone should soften a bit.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Johny

Reaction score
I need out of Greeneville to Knoxville asap with a kid and a girl there's nothing here but meth and jail and I hate both

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads