how did you come across STP?

veggieguy12

The Captain
Reaction score
I try to mention it to traveling kids I run into here and there. (Dime?)

I think I happened to search something that brought some thread as a Google search result, and it happened to be one of a very few sites I actually signed-up with to post and read on. (I can't even think of another forum I've signed-on to, or actually engage with, but I'm certainly glad I did it with StP.)

Reaction score
Website
dandeneko.livejournal.com
Before I came to Oly I looked up the tree squats on google. I found this site through that, but I didn't join because I didn't find the information on finding the tree squats useful. I finally joined because I found all four of the tree squats and thought I would post how to get to it on here since I remembered this place (don't tell but I still haven't gotten my lazy ass up to actually go back down to the tree squats so I can write the directions as accurately as possible.)

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
I honestly don't remember either, though I do remember the first time I met Matt at a barbeque at Cedar squat.

D

dirty_feet

several small woodland creatures invaded my house and exclaimed stp to be better than both peanuts and acorns

DAMN!!! They got Arrow and Katiehabits had Orcs come to her house - I just had a rabid band of foaming squirrels tea bag me in my sleep and poop in my pillow case and then when I woke up I caught Matt jerking off with them in a boxcar smearing "squattheplanet.com" all over the walls with their spooge. *shutter*

Uncle Stinky

Old Dog--Can't See, Can't Hear, And Right In The D
StP Supporter
Reaction score
That's taking destiny in your hands alright, and came across StP!!!

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
I think the first time I wandered in here was when I put the words "wilderness squatting" into google awhile back. I really wish I'd found this a few years earlier but oh well, better late than never.

Uncle Stinky

Old Dog--Can't See, Can't Hear, And Right In The D
StP Supporter
Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
someone came across sumthin' LOL...(pssst, i think d-feet has been eatin' bad peanut butter, shhh)

It's that speshul squirrel made stuff...!

M

Mouse

I had planned to leave. picked a day, quit my job, empty my checking account, told no one but my best friend... so I spent the time before the kick off day sitting at the library hiding out and researching shit and thinking I might find a cool person to travel with or tips on cool places to go. ended up going alone after the person I thought about traveling with turned out to just be a total loser and the advice I got was good enough. i lived.

and that is how I found stp and I've been stuck ever since. even though i've been off the road for going on 2 years i still love this site cuz it keeps my in the loop and I can talk about stuff that the normal people around me give me funny looks for saying out loud.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
I remember now, I had a staph infection on my leg that read 'squattheplanet.com' but I still don't know how I got it!

katiehabits

Reaction score
Website
kthabits.tumblr.com
DAMN!!! They got Arrow and Katiehabits had Orcs come to her house - I just had a rabid band of foaming squirrels tea bag me in my sleep and poop in my pillow case and then when I woke up I caught Matt jerking off with them in a boxcar smearing "squattheplanet.com" all over the walls with their spooge. *shutter*

well actually one was a squirrel one an orc & the other some other small smelly woodland animal. Syphilis and i had the same interaction with these creatures she just puke in the tub while they were here & then demanded we all watch "the last unicorn" before they left. i had the flu & can recall all events in those days except the first where my fever dreams where still prominent. sorry syphilis....

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I found it about a year ago looking for stuff to do in Richmond. Rediscovered it a few months ago via digihitch.

Birdy

Reaction score
I found it last summer when I was grounded and got into researching 'Catching out' and 'Dumpster Diving'
Signed up sometime after browsing and trying to get a little more knowledge about the place. Been here ever since reading, plotting, learning and just enjoying it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads