Greetings from Darth-Ruha

Oddman

Reaction score
The thing is, he might know some words that are sort of obscure, but you can tell he doesn't really know them - which is why I told him to lookup "bereft", because he used it completely wrong. I can imagine him going through a thesaurus figuring out what word sounds the ponciest and then just kind of dropping it into the hole left by the word he should've used. "Wastrel", "guttersnipes", "aficionado", "excrement", "bespeaks"... all these are words that no sound-minded person would use where he did. Basically, he's a twisted person with a superiority complex and a thesaurus. Don't pay him any attention. For my part, I'm going to stop posting in this thread. I have few enough posts as it is, so I'm going to make some real ones instead of messing with this messed-up troll.

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
what tha fuck's the banhammer? i'm a wars junkie (recovered) but what's that?

The BanHammer (when wield correctly) bans assholes from forums with a single mighty blow to the head.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
fuck that guy man. i dont care if someone can spell. i dont care if someone hates being social. i dont even care if he literally likes to gargle shit. thats his business. but it really pisses me off when someone thinks they're better than someone else and actually goes out of they're way to "try" to insult other people because he's got his diaper in a bunch. fuck. he sure came to the wrong site. he should try a snooty goth forum.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
it's true. those damned goths piss me off. just because i'm too lazy to make sure my spelling is perfect and i dont like clove cigarettes i'm shunned hahah

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i dunno how they do it man. i think it has to do with sleeping all fucking day at their moms house, and living off of mountain dew, red wine, and cloves. i dated this goth guy years ago and it was allways awkward. he would wear those stupid pants from hot topic and his hair was all crunchy from the hairspray. ew. couldnt even fool around cuz it was gross to kiss a guy who wore more makeup than me. walked away still a virgin then haha

Labea

Reaction score
i dated a goth this one time who looked like a younger manson, with less makeup (depending on the day)... the next year he was trying to be all art school wanna be british punk shithead. wore the U.K. flag and all that bullshit. i really dont like it when people represent flags of territory. especially if they aint never been to the damn place.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
haha i'm lovin that opinion. fuck thAT dude, who cares about anarchy in the UK? WERE IN THE FUCKING USA!!!!

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
The BanHammer (when wield correctly) bans assholes from forums with a single mighty blow to the head.

darn, if only ol' darth had a mithril diaper he could have warded off WS' mighty BanHammer of Isildur. but then summoning sickness would have caused a lag time... and how much manna would that up anyhoo?

sharks77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
darn, if only ol' darth had a mithril diaper he could have warded off WS' mighty BanHammer of Isildur. but then summoning sickness would have caused a lag time... and how much manna would that up anyhoo?

....i have no idea what you just said

bote

Reaction score
...banhammer of Isildur, diaper of mithril= odin, thor, norse mythology and reference to magic: the gathering, no more or less dorky than the Thor comics from which I derive my understanding of the statement. I just reread this post, and all I hear is the comic book guy from the SImpsons

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
wow. sounds like me on a super-nerd day...oh yeah, ive gotten that bad. if not worse. nah but i didnt understand it at first either. i had to reread it.

stove

Reaction score

Is it bad that I understood that completely?:deadhorse:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads