Greetings from Darth-Ruha

Darth_Ruha

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Darth Ruha, and I am 35 years old. My main interests are to find an unowned cave or caveren and set up a troglodyte community there. I am also interested in the properties of various herbs, and possibly establishing a Intentional Community based on a syncrenistic mixture of Judaism, Taoism and Christianity.

Mostly I am seeking to excape from the insane asylum that passess for a society here on this planet. I fully expect them to cheerfully kill each other off, in there never ending pissing contest and the brutal, mindless way they live. I do not intend to be cast into the charnel pit that is there society.

I am also interested in independent energy, conservation and the promotion of knowledge and philisophy.

Darth_Ruha

Banned
Reaction score
if you write a book i'll buy it homeboy!
more peeps need to write like you

Indeed? Yes, it is sad that eloquence and the ability to craft a well written sentence seems so bereft of many people now a days. It is all I can do to overlook the guttersnipes who ride the bus. Their an atrocious lot of barbarians, totally incapable of speaking without gratuitous use of expletives that bespeaks of the massive and nauseating nature of their ignorance.
Why can we not license the ability to breed? Is it too much to work towards an enlightened future where such wastrel are an extinct species? Such cretins sicken me!

bote

Reaction score
Their an atrocious lot of barbarians, totally incapable of speaking without gratuitous use of expletives that bespeaks of the massive and nauseating nature of their ignorance.

Should be "They're" as in "They are an atrocious lot of fucking cuntfaced expletives".

Or, if you were a pirate, riding along in the aforementioned bus, you could get away with "There" as in "There be an atrocious lot of dickeating pieces of nauseating shit".

atherington

Reaction score
hahaha I noticed that too. It's kind of a pet peeve I have with people mixing up their, they're and there. But I think this guy's got bigger issues. lol

atherington

Reaction score
Man that's sick. I knew there was something wrong with this guys head.

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
what. the. fuck? so wow. widerstand, do you do this search thing for everyone who seems odd or what inclined you to further look into this strange man who knows not the difference between "their" and "they're"?

Angela

Wandering But Not Lost Yet
Reaction score
Widerstand said:
No just people that seem like douche bags and people that try to come off as high and mighty... I kind of just want to take them down a notch.

I think you scarred the diaper wearing, social darwinist off. Those that want to live outside of normal society shouldn't be calling others "guttersnipes".

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hehe i like this thread. but realy, I wouldnt hang out with this guy. he might ask me to poop on his chest and that would be creepy.

Darth_Ruha

Banned
Reaction score
what. the. fuck? so wow. widerstand, do you do this search thing for everyone who seems odd or what inclined you to further look into this strange man who knows not the difference between "their" and "they're"?

Alas..you have failed, as indeed you shall in the future, if in some feeble attempt you attempt to run me off. Perhaps I am wrong about this, but I would think that you would have something perhaps a little more...ahem, productive to do with your time then try to foist your logic errors.

First, you attempt a weak attempt to the red herring error. In other words, you drag subjects that have no bearing on the matter under discussion, nor for that matter, is this forum designed for. If, for instance this forum was for discussion of subjects that are, shall we say, more of an adult matter, it might be advisable to discuss such a nuanced subject. Alas, this is not such a forum. Your attempt to inject such issues into this discussion is a feeble attempt to distract people from the issue under discussion.

Worse yet, you stoop to a strawman attack, giving me a false position. I am not, and never have been an aficionado of excrement, nor do I foresee any time in the future that I shall be. However, it is much easier for you to attempt to smear me by giving me a position I do not hold and then knocking it down, thus implying you have defeated my position.

Sad..truly sad. Rather then raising yourself in my eyes or, for tha6t matter, in the eys of others, you have sunk to a new low. I really believed you were capable of a nuanced, intelligent discussion. I see now that I was incorrect.

There is hope for you yet, however. Some day you may indeed acheive enlightenment, and then perhaps you shall have something intelligent to say to me..hopefully. Until then, just remember to put my bread on top in my grocerie bags when you bag them for me..I hate smooshed bread!

sharks77

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Would you like me to fix your grammatical errors for you, or are you happy with the very intelligent and well-phrased statement you have made?

I'll refrain from focusing on your apparent distaste for the use of proper grammar and only say that you must indeed be an aficionado of excrement, for I can see no other reason for you to have your head so far up your ass.

Reactions: bote

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
Alack! It is here a posted word of an enlightened one has appeared, and anon shall we be impressed by such bombastic pomp...
What the hell.

atherington

Reaction score
I think I'll take widerstand's word on this. This guy seems to fit the diaper loving douche category pretty well. This guy is so ridiculous I don't even know how to respond other than just laughing at what a social recluse he must be.

Alas, we await further word from 'Darth Ruha' the almighty poop fetishist.

atherington

Reaction score
I think I'll take widerstand's word on this. This guy seems to fit the diaper loving douche category pretty well. This guy is so ridiculous I don't even know how to respond other than just laughing at what a social recluse he must be.

Alas, we await further word from 'Darth Ruha' the almighty poop fetishist.

Oddman

Reaction score
This guy thinks he's pretty important. He thinks he's important enough that people here care what he thinks of them!

Darth Ruha, if you desire to match wits against me in a contest of recondite discourse, I shall triumph any day with one hand fastened behind my back. Until that time, look up how to use the word "bereft".

Supertramp

Reaction score
Ooh, this could lead to an ongoing argument. All i have to add is which one of us doesn't have some sort of fucked up fetish? I know i do. we're fucked up kids, from fucked up homes, we have fucked up lives, so to counteract it, we take fucked up drugs, have fucked up thoughs, so on, so forth. But, also, his egocentrics seem a bit stale. And having a vast and unending vocabulary the likes of which Karl Marx shifts in his grave over is no reason to claim superiority over us lesser minded individuals. Plus, guttersnipes might have some knowledge to bestow upon your well-fortified dome.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads