DMT(and other hallucinogenic drugs)

tallhorseman

Reaction score
Search youtube for videos by Terrence Mckinna(spelling circumspect). I never have, but would try DMT if circumstances were right. Mckinna, a sixties icon, was a firm believer in the merits of DMT.

constant

Reaction score
damn like I said before i started I was sceptical, I tried shrooms first and the trip was amazing then I started getting into acid dex-robo trips dmt. I found that I come up with some of my best artwork when Im tripping but I just love the high, hate the hangovers though haha, but I guess I should calm down before my brain gets fried! haha

I've never once had anything close to a hangover after a trip with the deemsters
I generally felt more refreshed and replenished after that half hour was done

my advice to anyone looking to meet demitri find a place out of a city and into the wild
like a field of daisies is my personal favorite at dawn amazing!

Tad

Reaction score
Website
www.dntrecords.com
haven't tried DMT before (mostly because I haven't come across it) I do love psychedelics though. acid by far is my favorite drug.

has anyone done 5meo-dmt before? (found in the sonora desert toad) I read an interesting book about it, Tryptamine Palace and it made me want to try it

LarZ

Reaction score
dissociatives build tolerance so fast, damn brtis and their k-holes... and i guess the same would apply to dxm

I was doing a lot of research and am interested in trying DXM. I actually went and lifted some from CVS and I'm waiting for some friends to try it with me.

I assume you've done it? Any words of wisdom or bad experiences?

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I have done it tons... tripped for 5 days straight. 5th day I thought I had died and went to hell. Then reconcided it when I didnt see anyone else.

Now pills are much stronger then bottle. I would dance for hours to tecno. Watch weird trippy movies. What Dreams may Come, A Scanner Darkly, ect. ect.

The hangover is mad shitty... shitty be keyword cus you gonna shit runny milkshakes. Also, try doing it with someone who has done it. And only do it with people you trust, cus it can cause you to flip your wig with done with the wrong crowd. OOH.... A little dust off can make it MAD insane.

kai

Reaction score
i fucking love dmt and find it to be nothing even remotely similar to dreaming or sleep dep or acid or any other drug for that matter. I had no hangover, it was done within 15 minutes without any noticeable lingering effects other then I felt very relaxed and calm as if I'd just awoke from a very restful sleep. I also did it in the woods which I'm positive has a beneficial effect on the experience.

for the record I would also like to see where people can prove that our bodies release dmt at birth and death...how can this be proven?? if you ask me that information is totally theoretical.

connerR

Banned
Reaction score
I was doing a lot of research and am interested in trying DXM. I actually went and lifted some from CVS and I'm waiting for some friends to try it with me.

Stay away from Coricidin, NyQuil, etc. Anything with acetaminophen in it, as it will tear your liver to pieces.

@kai, I think that most of those are just that: theories - if DMT (found in loads of plants and animals) can produce strong psychedelic experiences, and it's in the human brain, it must have at least some connection to the psychedelic visuals experienced during a near death experience.

@Tad: I saw some interesting 5-MeO extraction methods, but I don't think I'm confident in my chemist abilities yet to try it.

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
I am so going to drop knowledge on your asses here. If you want clarification on anything, just ask. I can probably provide case reports and shit if I get bored enough to put in that kind of time.

One of my buddies wants me to do DMT with him. I've done my share of shrooms and acid and stuff like that, but never DMT. I did my research a long long time ago. I was just wondering if anyone has done it or if its even worth my time

If you enjoy psychadelics, you'll probably like DMT. If acid is like taking a roadtrip into the mind, DMT is like being shot out of a cannon along a parallel route. Lots of people seem to enjoy it, but I've refrained, as I want to save it for my death (I'll cover that later). Read the experiences on erowid to get a feel for whether you'd like to try it.

ArrowInOre said:
Ewwwww, unless it is a natural trip, I don't suggest it. The chemical crap that is out there thses days frankly scares the shit out of me.

The research chemicals you're talking about ARE kinda scary. Some of them are carcinogenic, and none of them have been researched forum human consumption. Hell, just a few months ago, there was a batch of 2-C-B-FLY going around on the internet that was killing people, and making others horribly ill.

But yeah, I'd go as far as to call DMT the MOST natural hallucinogen, being that many plants and the human body produce it, and it's been around essentially since life started, and has been used as a hallucinogen for millenia.

I believe the highest percentage of dmt is in the prairie bundle flower im not sure though, its found in south america. it is in pee but its in your blood too. I think they have teaswith it too, but I havent come across any.

Can't vouch for that, but stateside, check out mimosa hostilis root bark. That has the highest concentration of DMT that I know of. If you're not in an area that has that, try the phalaris arnundencia reeds that grow in ponds. They're everywhere.

Alkaloid extraction for DMT containing plants is just about the simplest drug chemistry you'll ever perform, so read up.

if youre gonna take this make sure you have a good nights sleep. if youre not rested youll have a shitty trip thats what i find anyway.

a dealer told me theres a new drug around called mmcat or something which is halfway between mdma nd acid. anyone seen this shit around?
ArrowInOre said:
I believe it's actually called Khat or Kaht. It's a green tea looking leaf that when smoked can cause hallucinations. Just what I have read about it...Only green shit I even think of fuckin with is weed, 'nuff said. Not sure where the stuff is from either, as far as continent of origin...

Nope. Khat is a plant that comes from Africa. It's a very weak stimulant on it's own, barely worth knowing. However, from that one can synth methcathinone pretty easily, and that's appearing in the midwest as a replacement/cut for methamphetamine. Now, mmcat, or methylmethcathinone is best known as mephedrone. It's similar to the effects of amphetamines mostly, maybe with some MDMA empathy in there for fun, but it is not a hallucinogen.

hey at least your not super into extacy. how many times does it take to damage you permenantly? like 5? lol

Actually, that's been debunked, thanks to MAPS studies after the turn of the century.

fuck extacy. never tried it but it used to pay my rent and after i saw what it did to people i felt like shit and was completely disgusted with it. anyone ever tried morning glory or hawiian baby woodrose. other natural forms of LSA? what about Ibogain from the tree root bark of the african Iboga tree?

For LSA, make sure you use the two part extraction found on erowid (i wanna say nonpolar solvent + ethanol). The seeds are coated in shit that will make you sick and fuck with your vision (not in the good hallucinogen way), so you have to extract that with coleman's or something before using ethanol to pull the LSA. Don't just eat the seeds.

I'm currently trying to get into a Mexican Ibogaine clinic too :)

i just spent like 4 days straight on it and fuck yea its worth it

Unless you were doing the ayahuasca route, drinking dmt orally with an MAOI, I call bullshit. Smoked DMT lasts a matter of minutes, and there's no way you could keep redosing without have your tolerance skyrocket by the end of the day to the point where you'd need an absurd amount of dmt.

DXM can be fun. It's a dissociative, like ketamine without as much of the psychadelic nature. Pick your dose carefully, via the links I'll provide. Also, you MUST smoke marijuana on it. It turns a nasty dissociative fugue into a nice warm blanket wrapped around your body and mind. It also will help the nausea you WILL experience. Be careful, though, DXM is pretty universally accepted to cause irreversible brain damage with long term use, so only do it rarely.

www.dextroverse.org
www.third-plateua.org

for the record I would also like to see where people can prove that our bodies release dmt at birth and death...how can this be proven?? if you ask me that information is totally theoretical.

Nah, man, we've had the technology to measure levels of chemicals in the brain for a long time now. I'll try to find you something to read about that later.

Stay away from Coricidin, NyQuil, etc. Anything with acetaminophen in it, as it will tear your liver to pieces.

@kai, I think that most of those are just that: theories - if DMT (found in loads of plants and animals) can produce strong psychedelic experiences, and it's in the human brain, it must have at least some connection to the psychedelic visuals experienced during a near death experience.

@Tad: I saw some interesting 5-MeO extraction methods, but I don't think I'm confident in my chemist abilities yet to try it.

Well, APAP is bad because it causes cumulative liver damage. One time doses, no matter how large, are usually perfectly safe. I know I've ingested over 10g APAP in one sitting before (vicodin). Absolute worst thing that could happen would be a lil' bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract.

Definitely stay away from NyQuil. The amount of dxm isn't huge, there is tylenol that there's no reason to ingest, and, more importantly, you'd get some very nasty side effects from ingesting that much doxylamine succinate.

Coricidins are...well, we'll say bad. Dextromethorphan and chlorpheniramine (the ingredients of coricidin) are metabolized by the same subset of cytochrome enzymes. When administered together, they compete to be metabolized, slowing metabolism, and increasing plasma levels of DXM. Personally, I think that's cool, but if you're not familiar with the ins and outs of hepatic metabolism, you should stay away.

What you want is the Robitussin brand with NO OTHER ACTIVE INGREDIENTS besides dxm. Especially watch out for guaifenesin; that shit will have you vomiting all night. If you can't drink the syrups, they have gel caps.

I think I covered most of what I saw that needed to be answered. Feel free to ask more!

mike

connerR

Banned
Reaction score
msnowboarder, have you read, or do you know anything about the LSA brownie extraction (it can be found on erowid)?

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
Only thing I found on it was a trip report in the HBWR vault.

You gotta be careful with psychadelic tryptamines/phenethylamines and heat. LSD is destroyed very easily by heat. LSA seems a little more resistant, but I guarantee you're losing some of your yield by baking it. Add in the fact that the water in the recipe almost certainly has chlorine in it, and that chlorine will definitely be destructive to LSD/A...there's no telling how much you're losing.

So, I mean, I can't guarantee that baking them won't work, but it seems like a completely unnecessary risk, especially considering that you shouldn't have food in your stomach when you ingest them anyways for the best effefcts.

mike

R

Rstank

i would say these drugs just like any other drug is a spiritual guide and teacher......it possess its own power and i think if you are ready to learn from it, it will teach you great spiritual personal truth, but i think if you & your friend are in it for the fun and "heck of it" then DMT is nothing to fuck with its heavy heavy shit, and im not sure what it would do to you.....it could just straight up fuck your world up, or throw you for a huge loop......if you take drugs to learn the lessons that they have to teach then i think you are ready....because shrroms and lsd or lsa is a nice build up for whats coming.....also if you have done a good X of salvia you may have a taste for whats coming

LarZ

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Mike, the marijuana will definitely not be an issue : ). That was kinda the plan anyway. Also, I did make sure to get the stuff with just DXM, I got that far in my research. I was wondering though, how about company? Is a sitter a good idea? Is it better alone? Maybe a friend doing it with me? What's the deal?

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Mike, the marijuana will definitely not be an issue : ). That was kinda the plan anyway. Also, I did make sure to get the stuff with just DXM, I got that far in my research. I was wondering though, how about company? Is a sitter a good idea? Is it better alone? Maybe a friend doing it with me? What's the deal?

I greatly prefer it alone. It's not a social drug. You'll be very much out of it if you take a sufficient dose and then smoke, and you'll just kinda want to lay there and listen to some tunes or something. You'll be too uncoordinated to go do anything, and too mentally inhibited to understand anything like conversation.

You don't really need a sitter if you have a place and don't plan on leaving it. It won't make you go crazy or anything where you'd hurt yourself, but you'll have a hard time walking around or performing many tasks by yourself.

mike

adragonfly

Reaction score
I tried doing DMT but i didn't get big enough of a dose so i barely tripped. I just felt really relaxed. But the molecule itself is crazy. Its arguably in most organisms in small percentages, and it makes you trip in large percentages. Nobody knows its true purpose. Some scientist thinks it is the spiritual molecule. http://www.thespiritmolecule.com/

I do not reccomend DXM, fuck that shit. I used to do it a lot but it is one of those drugs that seperates you more and more with the people around you. At least that is how it was for me.

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
Part of the reason I won't take it is because I think that if there was any type of afterlife, DMT would be the key to transferring consciousness between here and there. That's definitely not based on anything at all, though.

mike

adragonfly

Reaction score
mkssnowboarder, i see that as more of a reason to do dmt. If that is true, when else would I be able to go back to the godhead and still be alive?

this is kinda related: I was reading an article, i dont remember where or much of it, but it was the study of consciousnes, and some scientist believe that what gets brought into ones awareness is associated with seretonin levels. The article also said that some shamanic rituals increase seretonin levels therefore somehow increasing or altering ones awareness. LSD binds to most of the serotonin receptors in the brain ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lsd#Pharmacodynamics ). Dmt binds to two serotonin receptors ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine#Pharmacology ).

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
mkssnowboarder, i see that as more of a reason to do dmt. If that is true, when else would I be able to go back to the godhead and still be alive?

When I die, I want it to be a new experience. I don't want to be lying there thinking, "Oh, yeah, I've done this before."

And, yeah, it's the seratonin 5-HT2A receptor that's responsible for the way hallucinogens work.

mike

anne

Reaction score
Website
mobilecondo.blogspot.com
I've bought Mimosa hostilis root bark incense online and everything else one would need to extract DMT tends to be cheap/locally available, if they were so inclined.

(I'm not admitting that I make it and/or plan to sell it but just out of curiosity...) For those of you who have it available in your area, how much DMT does a person get for what price? (and in what form?)

carlylanea

la fille canadienne
Reaction score
I don't want to sound ignorant...which I probably will.....but I heard from an old hippie dude that if you take enough dmt orally, that it will burn a hole in your tongue. He showed me his burn as proof.......I don't know if he was being honest but that one statement convinced me not to do it.

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
DMT isint really something to be fucked with if you haven't really experienced other psychadelics as much. its a very lucid, and intense trip and not having the right mindset going into it (same with acid, shrooms, salvia, peyote, etc). basically be mentally ready for anything that could happen. atleast from personal experience. its the most intense thing I have experienced. and is very life changing. to dirty rotten squatter, in another thread didnt you say you were against psychadelics? but now you say you've been doing DMT for 4-5 years? hmmm. you also said you like dex (Ie robotripping) (dxm is the key ingredient in robotessum that makes you trip for those if you who didn't know), but you said you stay away from it in my robotripping thread...................someone has some splanin' to do.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads