shot him self in the head thats why there s only that one album and no more
they had another band before S.O.D.
called Misanthropic good luck on finding anything of them
but heres some bands
Massgrave
Poser Disposer
Pretty Little Flower
mostly grindcore but still good fucking bands

yeah i got misanthropics stuff. love that fuckin band. i've heard of the first two, ill check out that last one.

menu

Reaction score
state of fear, Misery, DOOM, anti-schism, unholy grave, dread messiah, hiatus, zygote, hell bastard, luzifers mob, accion mutante, abc diablo, warcollapse, guts pie earshot, jobby krust bleeding rectum, extinction of mankind, hellkrusher, mob 47, civil disobedience, Icons of filth. shit the list could go on forever.

Reaction score
not technically crust, but G.I.S.M from Japan, which im surprised no one has mentioned.

Also, if you like phobia, listen to Assuck, Insect Warfare, and Magrudergrind.

Also nobody has said Dropdead, really fast powerviolence-ish band.

and if you are into d-beat, Besthoven, No Security, Disclose, Anti-Cimex and Totalitar are worth a listen.

JungleBoots

Reaction score
awe yeah dystopia is magnificent. warm feelings there.

I know amebix was mentioned already and im sure you all know plenty of them but they are another bad ass band.

my favorite crust band is a queercore band from Poland

Homomilitia.

and there are alot of really good swedish cross over bands.
skitsystem, Martyrdöd, and some others that i cant remember.

other favorite bands: Electro hippies (if they count as crust and not just early grindcore) extreme noise terror, caustic christ, wolfbrigade, and GISM glorius GISM.

Dirt is more a UK crass records anarcho-punk but they get pretty crusty.

HIS HERO IS GONE

Reaction score
I would say ... Massgrave, Catheter, Stormcrow, Sanctum - FUCKING WARCRUST!!!, HHIG, Antimaster, Nuclear Death Terror, Blacken The Skies (Crimethic Band), DEPRESSOR, Facedowninshit, Graves At Sea (more Sludge but still crusty), and if were gonna include bands like that then grief, corrupted, noothgrush, INFERNAL STRONGHOLD, Lycanthrophy, Suffering Mind ... Walpurgisnacht .. haha that's my band .... just trying to throw some up that I haven't seen but I no stormcrow was mentioned also Man Is The Bastard is awesome they have 2 bassists and no guitar

HIS HERO IS GONE

Reaction score
sorry should have made that clearer grief corrupted and noothgrush are the sludge bands after that ... all those bands atleast have crust influence

xmaggotx

Reaction score
Behind enemy lines gives me the hugest boner.
PHOBIA is pretty fucking rad too, although really just grind core they are awesome. they played at my friends house a few days ago

fuck phobia. they're fucking upper crust ass holes. the original singer beat his woman (you can ask just about anyone from LA or surrounding areas about this), and the current singer is a rockstar douchebag who thinks hes the king of grind. they played a backyard show where i usto live last year and they charged 200 dollars to come through (close to LA-their home town), it was a free show, and they threw a fit when they got 195. a homie jacked their monster cable though. fuck that band. plus their new album is called"wake up and kill" they went from doing resist and exist split to fucking being death grind. shit heads.

EDIT: also check out 7inch crust blogspot, and all their links...their links' links, etc. you can get like 300 albums in a day that way. its the best way to get music in my book. of course there are various blogs for various genres. good luck!
check out ekkaia, reflections of internal rain, thulsa doom, GISM, kylesa, inepsy, those are all exceptional... not all of those are strictly "crust...crust will get boring after a few years though. gotta love it, but try some different genres IE youth crew HC, powerviolence, screamo, etc.

PFAT

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
just because they sometimes use up beat guitar barre chords doesnt make them full ska punk bands either, they are just influenced by it.

Hahah yeah they're more like crusty PEOPLE rather than music.
I love crack rock though sooooo... w/e

Richard cheese is crust as fuck.

klots

Reaction score

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads