Crust punk recommendations?

klots

Reaction score

120 Proof Vomit

Reaction score
An old NC band called Blownapart Bastards, Hiatus, Diskonto, Antisect, Totalitar, early Neurosis? Some of those are more on the hardcore end of the spectrum but whatever.

120 Proof Vomit

Reaction score
I always lumped Mankind? in with anarcho-punk but i guess it's close enough to do the trick. good fucking band though! WON'T YOU JOIN THE ARMY NOW SO YOU CAN FIGHT AND YOU CAN DIE!

klots

Reaction score
Kontrovers (from sweden) is also very nice (download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?1y8zhxswnuy ) I like em just that little extra bit because kontrovers means ass-bandits in dutch. So watch your ass, they might steal it.

Another one of my favorites is Shikari (also from groningen) and you can download some here: http://www.4shared.com/file/38818035/a35aef8f/ShikarRobowar.html?dirPwdVerified=6bf572d2

and another fine dutch band is Betercore. I don't have a download for that, but if you want it i can upload it for you. But i do have a youtube-thingy

Anarcrust

Reaction score
Im Into metaly crust so Im obliged to reccomend
Skaven
Bolt Thrower (in battle there is no law-later stuffs good death metal though)
Axegrinder
Concrete Sox
Skaven
Stormcrow
Mammoth Grinder
Skitsystem
Sanctum
Iskra
Deviated Instinct
Hellbastard
And Extinction Of Mankind

menu

Reaction score
ArrowInOre said:
I have to go with the old shit, Crass, Nausea, tried and true...

I have to agree with Arrow. if you can get your hands on the "whispers" compilation that profane existence put out that has a lot of old good crust. one of the best comps I think. its 2 LPs and a 7 inch. you might be able to find it in a different format now but word on the street is PE is broke. so maybe not.

speaking of. I have the vinyl. is there a way to put it on my computer? anyone know?

D

Deleted member 1505

fuck phobia. they're fucking upper crust ass holes. the original singer beat his woman (you can ask just about anyone from LA or surrounding areas about this), and the current singer is a rockstar douchebag who thinks hes the king of grind. they played a backyard show where i usto live last year and they charged 200 dollars to come through (close to LA-their home town), it was a free show, and they threw a fit when they got 195. a homie jacked their monster cable though. fuck that band. plus their new album is called"wake up and kill" they went from doing resist and exist split to fucking being death grind. shit heads.

Totally agree with you on this...

Not all these bands are crust but they are still worth mentioning.

disrupt, iskra, deviated instinct, ASShammer, ALEhammer, consume, from ashes rise, his hero is gone, axiom, man the conveyors, brujeria, sea of deprivation, infest, disgust, wolfbrigade, at the gates, brother inferior, dropdead, appellation terror unit, cluster bomb unit, code 13, discordance axis, pisschrist, antisect, sacrilege...

I hope i didnt just sum up what everyone else listed but looks like you got a good start. Youll find other bands too on your own, which is the best way to go about it anyway.

menu

Reaction score
fuck phobia. they're fucking upper crust ass holes. the original singer beat his woman (you can ask just about anyone from LA or surrounding areas about this), and the current singer is a rockstar douchebag who thinks hes the king of grind. they played a backyard show where i usto live last year and they charged 200 dollars to come through (close to LA-their home town), it was a free show, and they threw a fit when they got 195. a homie jacked their monster cable though. fuck that band. plus their new album is called"wake up and kill" they went from doing resist and exist split to fucking being death grind. shit heads.

Totally agree with you on this...

Not all these bands are crust but they are still worth mentioning.

disrupt, iskra, deviated instinct, ASShammer, ALEhammer, consume, from ashes rise, his hero is gone, axiom, man the conveyors, brujeria, sea of deprivation, infest, disgust, wolfbrigade, at the gates, brother inferior, dropdead, appellation terror unit, cluster bomb unit, code 13, discordance axis, pisschrist, antisect, sacrilege...

I hope i didnt just sum up what everyone else listed but looks like you got a good start. Youll find other bands too on your own, which is the best way to go about it anyway.[/QUOTE]

hahaha. atleast you got shirts outa the deal.

A better World

Reaction score
deathexplosion13.blogspot.com has a lot of good albums just for listen mostly grind thrash and power violence but theres some crustier shit anarcho-punk.net has alot of good downloadable albums even if theres some ignorant fucks on the forums some good crust albums you can find on there Assuck-Anticapital, Mutual Assured Destruction- Fear is control, Resist and Exist- Music for social change, Oi Polloi- Unite and Win, Rudimentary Peni- Death Church and a bunch more

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads