Ash from Canada (1 Viewer)

Swiper

Lurker
My friend Ash died today at my house. I just wanted everyone to know, they're probably going to bring her back to canada where she is from. If anyone needs more info or to talk to her road dog just let me know.

piraterestaurantinkimballtennesee04-jpg.49491_Ash from Canada_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_3:45 PM

thats a picture of her so eveyone can know who I'm talking about.
RIP Ash!

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

finn

Playground Monitor
Sorry to hear of her passing Swiper, may she be at peace.

OP
Swiper

Swiper

Lurker
yeah thats how i knew ash too. she came to stay with me at my house in brooklyn, cause her friend who is also my friend called me and asked me if she could stay here cause it was freezing. it sucks that it had to happen like that.

Larry Crary

Lurker
Current Location
nowhere ohio
ash was my first roaddog and a good friend. i was just traveling with her last year before she went to new york again. i will miss u ash and your spangeing in your boxers

Current Location
who dat nation
I heard about this in febuary from my friend chase.First Met her in baton rouge/austin when she was travelling with lauren like 4 or so years ago. crazy their both dead now.

Larry Crary

Lurker
Current Location
nowhere ohio
i never meant lauren but ash used to talk about her alot said they had dated. yea its crazy but when i heard from SLR about it happening i wasnt really suprised. it sucks ass though i miss her lepracaun ass

Snookie

Lurker
Current Location
On the Road
Ash was pretty rad. A lot of ppl are gonna miss this crazy little canadian girl. Just saw her dog Dassa in NYC with my friend rodent. Dassas doin really good and Rodent is taking really good care of her.

Larry Crary

Lurker
Current Location
nowhere ohio
im glad to here dassas doin good, that dog had a rough year between the heartworm treatment and what happened to ash. me and ash had to chill in austin for like 2 months last year to get dassa squared away at the ATA

Current Location
who dat nation
I heard Ash died the same way lauren did, which isn't too big of a surprise.

Hope ash's dog is friendlier/easier to handle than scrappy for rodents sake.

Snookie

Lurker
Current Location
On the Road
hahaha yeah shes a sweetheart...scrappy was fuckin insane. Dassa is one of those super sweet tiny goofy female pitbulls. Shes been thru a lot. Ash rescued her and she had heartworms and had to go thru all the treatment crap.

wartomods

Current Location
EU
fucking dealers, or somthing, many people dieing , they must be cutting some ville shit with the heroin.
Another reason to legalize drugs.

Ash fron East Van? Damn.... Be careful kids.. Get your kicks but be smart. Even if its only to us shitbags but your life has value..

peace ride safe, play safe

scum

Lurker
i also met her in nyc....
she was good kid, made me smile during a fucked up period of time in my life...me and my boy found this injured pigeon and it ended up flying off while ash was holding it on the row and landing in a tree....it got all better....she always got really high when she got high....nodded off in traffic once or twice that i seen...she could make spangeing fun as hell, even in the LES where you don't make shit....i'm not surprised, but that doesnt mean it's any less awful.

Man, Ash was a sweetheart. I showed up in Brooklyn at your house like a week after she died there. (This is Rosie, me and Scott had just got back from Europe.) I met Ash in New Orleans after the hurricane like 5 years ago. Me, Jay, Ash and Lauren were all working for this contractor cleaning up after the storm. One job we had, the dogs had been dead, cuddled in a corner for a couple months and their stomach's had rotted through the floorboards. That was the worst job I ever had. Everyone puked and quit at least once. Sucks, they're all dead now. Ash, Lauren and Jay. Dammit people stop dying please.

Repo Suave

Lurker
Current Location
California
It fuckin sucks... i helped her kick back in Hollyweird. i actually just got out of jail when i ran into her again in austin with Dassa... good to hear Rodent has her... she was a good pup(though sickly as hell). im glad to hear she's doin better.

just a funny story to share- i met her in SF years ago cuz i was diggin on this girl LES Jes for a while... and in comes this crazy fuckin canadian and she just swoops her up! like nothing! well... lets just say i still got my kicks while she was like 5 feet away and that ended up being a bonding moment between us for some odd reason.

traveling with her i got into more drunken fights than with anyone else! she was with me when i got jumped and got my jaw broken in 2 places(up the street). she had just gotten her face kicked in a day or two before and had an eyepatch! we were the epitomy of team haggard! wired face and an eyepatch!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

I'm the Chairman of the Board.
MFB wrote on slaapkaamers's profile.
I hosted Lilith/@slaapkaamers for 3 nights in Nov 19.
She was an exemplary guest. Good w both conversing and alone time. Trustworthy, didnt steal anything and I felt very comfortable leaving her alone at my place. She didnt stink and not a junky.
Lilith is a legit traveller, she's a sweet, artistic chick w lots of good and interesting ideas to chat about. A pleasure to host. If she's in your neck of the woods you should help her out. 😉
I have a pretty good new squat in sfe but im leaving soon if anyone wants the keys lmk.
The peavine is gorgeous, I highly recommend that route.
Fucking winter snuck up this year
Damn It! I've been thinking and debating about applying for a position as an Amtrash locomotive engineer! They have openings for Salt Lake City, UT and St. Cloud, MN. I know I got to go through training but I'll be on call 24/7? There goes my sex life and night time weekend parties! Screw that, I'll play with my train set-No Pun=No Joke!
Made back up into Cincy for the weekend. Gonna chill with some homies before we head west for the winter..
'The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.' -Elie Wiesel
Bey
First Vermont snowfall; Bon hiver, everybody!
anybody up in alaska wanna play some tunes?

Members online