After the fall of Capitalism?

ipoPua

Reaction score
Working against us..really guys..what the fuck are you trying to do with your life that some force is working against you? we are our own masters..I have yet to have any one but myself come in between me and what I may think I want.

So only rich white american guys fuck people over??...etc

i like how you just totally ignored everything i said to you, that was real smooth

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
I read what you wrote, I didn't realize there was anything to respond too..especially concerning the quote you just posted..maybe I missed something?

ipoPua

Reaction score
the words i left in the quote were just to show what i was responding to. it really doesnt seem like you did read what i said, because i already responded to everything in the quoted post in my earlier one.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Oh I read what you wrote but its unsatisfactory..as a matter of fact most of this ant government/capitalist rants on here are pathetic...just like sitting in a fucking park thinking its going to create change....
This threat is retarded because every fucking week some fucking kid who has it good posts about the fall of everything..since the first day I came on here its been the same shit. No one on here is ever going to do anything about it. These post are just self righteous masturbation and its the same fucking post every time..search it

NOTHING WILL FAIL, NO EMPIRE WILL CRUMBLE, WERE NOT GOING BACKWARDS TO FUCKING COMMUNISM, GO HOME, Most are actually already packing up..like the pussies they are...you camped for a moth?? bit fucking deal..I've camped for three and?

This shit is the same as the fucking Jesus people who keep going on about the end of the world. Get over it

P

Pheonix

blah, blah, blah. the problem with Capitalism is not with the system it's self. the flaw is in the minds of the humans that are running the system. what you will end up with after the fall of Capitalism is another flawed fucked-up system cause the people running the new system will still have the same human emotions that destroy every system, greed and hatred.

greed and hatred are human emotions that all humans have to some degree or another. humans will never be able to create a perfect system cause humans are far from perfect. the flaws of this system will carry over to the next, perfection will never be attained.

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
blah, blah, blah. the problem with Capitalism is not with the system it's self. the flaw is in the minds of the humans that are running the system. what you will end up with after the fall of Capitalism is another flawed fucked-up system cause the people running the new system will still have the same human emotions that destroy every system, greed and hatred.

greed and hatred are human emotions that all humans have to some degree or another. humans will never be able to create a perfect system cause humans are far from perfect. the flaws of this system will carry over to the next, perfection will never be attained.

Capitalism is actually a big problem. The basis of capitalism, CAPITAL, AKA bottom line, is a problem. Capitalism just encourages greed. But then again, the people that made it were greedy fucks in the first place >_>

P

Pheonix

Capitalism is actually a big problem. The basis of capitalism, CAPITAL, AKA bottom line, is a problem. Capitalism just encourages greed. But then again, the people that made it were greedy fucks in the first place >_>

the point is every problem in the system was created by man. how can you expect to make a new better system when the original flaw is ignored so it can surface again later? who is going to make this new system? another flawed human that's who.

because I know better then to trust that any human will put my needs and wants, equal to greater then their own. I will never believe that a system created by man will have my needs and wants in mind. personal liberty in never given by a system (any system) it's always something you must fight for.

I personally don't think the Occupy Movement has my best interest in mind. are the 99% really looking out for for the bottom 5%. I heard of protesters trying to get the homeless to leave the parks that they are occupying cause they bring a bad light to the movement. if they don't care about us now when they can use our help for their little movement what makes you think they will want you around after the movement is over?

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
I personally don't think the Occupy Movement has my best interest in mind. are the 99% really looking out for for the bottom 5%. I heard of protesters trying to get the homeless to leave the parks that they are occupying cause they bring a bad light to the movement. if they don't care about us now when they can use our help for their little movement what makes you think they will want you around after the movement is over?
They're being manipulated by the Koch brothers anyway. If they actually wanted to change something, they'd put the homeless people on the pedestal. That's what's going to happen to them in the next 5 years, so get ready.

Rancho

Reaction score
Well the truth is capitalism WILLfail we don't have the resources to maintain it and when it does one of two things will happen we will either become a global world order where government and enterprise will work systematically to control the distribution of what little reasources are left OR remaining communities will become warring tribes

ipoPua

Reaction score
you obviously either didn't read it or somehow didn't understand a word i said, because i said nothing about the fall of capitalism. i was talking about education and community. and rancho i don't think it's a oneorother situation, there will be a centralized attempt at distribution but there will always be people working outside of the official channels.

Rancho

Reaction score
you obviously either didn't read it or somehow didn't understand a word i said, because i said nothing about the fall of capitalism. i was talking about education and community. and rancho i don't think it's a oneorother situation, there will be a centralized attempt at distribution but there will always be people working outside of the official channels.
I wasn't referring specifically to any of your posts I was just pointing it out this thread is about the fall of capitalism after all, and honestly at that point with civilization as we know it in throws of parelle I think most people will embrace the idea of one or other sound descion making snd the prospect of centeralized international government, people like that sorta shit it makes them feel in control. Of course there are people working against the grid but they are outliers minority ideological groups not massive status quo breakers

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

ipoPua

Reaction score
no the first half of that was for wizehop not you. and what i'm saying is that i think in the next few years youre gonna see the numbers of independent groups increase massively.

ipoPua

Reaction score
both phoenixes, like i say the occupy movement isnt the final product. its just a meeting place for different groups to form out of and for people to educate each other. alot of the people at any occupation are control freaks and all other sorts of douchebags, but theyre still important things to be happening. its not about the occupations, its about what the occupations usher in.

oops sorry i forgot i was the post right before this my bad. is there a way to delete comments or?

oh and pheonix i agree, like i said in another post, that any government trying to enforce rules on people that didnt have input in said rules is going to fail greatly. local local local take care of each other.

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
oops sorry i forgot i was the post right before this my bad. is there a way to delete comments or?
Who cares? You can't edit anyway. And I'm just waiting for Occupy to evolve into a real revolution. Every single revolution to date that has worked has had 1 thing in common (whether they were over throwing oppression or not). VIOLENCE. You have to show your force to become free. And its not like we can kill the gov't and plutocrats and be done. We have to establish a government of our own and declare war. Otherwise its terrorism.

P

Pheonix

Well the truth is capitalism WILLfail we don't have the resources to maintain it and when it does one of two things will happen we will either become a global world order where government and enterprise will work systematically to control the distribution of what little reasources are left OR remaining communities will become warring tribes

world communism will be very fascist. communism has the same flaw I mentioned earlier, the human leader of the communist government will create flaws in that system so he or she will always be in a position of higher wealth, power and influence. regardless of the actual system, special interest groups are secretly running every government in a way that insures they will have a productive future. no one cares about your future everyone cares about their own future.

but I do like your other possibility it sounds good. it sounds like tribal confederacy. but I choose to stay of the topic of confederacy.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads