After the fall of Capitalism?

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
I was talking to somebody whose quickly becoming a friend about what she would like to see happen to government after the fall of Capitalism. I know most people want Anarchism, but think about it. There's always gonna be some form of gov't, from Mob Rule, Democracy, Communism, etc. Every system has pros, cons and people showing the biggest flaws of those systems (Caesar being the shining example of the Republic)

I personally think people should do what they like to do, something they would do for free today. That's why I am going to college to be a chef. I love to cook and I would do it for free, so long as I don't have to provide the materials or I already have them in my possession.

I see true anarchism being something along the lines of Democracy/Republic (without the figurehead/president), mob rule or Communism. I personally think that things like health care, WEAPON rights (not just guns) and other things from both sides are good ideals. You should always have something to protect yourself, because you never know when somebody has a mental break.

I'm against money, but there has to be some kind of barter system. If you want luxury stuff, you should trade food or something for it, but I couldn't see the world without money... :/ (I already started a thread about this http://squattheplanet.com/threads/what-would-life-without-money-be-like.11068/ )

ALSO, something that crossed my mind. What would happen to the nukes if we did take over the country? Not would we keep them. No, there's guys in the silos that can launch them whenever they want and there's other people besides the president that have the launch codes and they're only 8 numbers, from 00000000 to 99999999. 100,000,000 possible combinations, with the right machine it would only take 20 minutes to crack that. I don't think China would miss an opportunity to try to launch them... I don't know if you need direct access to the Nuclear Football or not, but this still disturbs me.

So I had no intentions of making this into an essay, but I did. I'm a writer so it happens. Summary: Gov't will never go away, but it can be made better and I want to know what you want to see happen to your country/world if Capitalism does fall and nukes scare me.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
If capitalism fails..which it wont fully (if at all), they wont resort BACK to an old style..they will move FORWARD with something new..and chances are the bottom feeders will still be pist. No protester or spanger will ever have a say in the direction of the world, save your energy..Occupy is a joke

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

bryanpaul

Reaction score
If capitalism fails..which it wont fully (if at all), they wont resort BACK to an old style..they will move FORWARD with something new..and chances are the bottom feeders will still be pist. No protester or spanger will ever have a say in the direction of the world, save your energy..Occupy is a joke
^ "occupy" is not a joke ....i cant say if the pissed off thousands will tangibly "change" the status quo...but to call people who say "this shit aint right" a joke?.......your a joke if you think the modus operandi/status quo is righteous or fair or good or positive or helpful or ....... i see it all as people with strong hearts and souls in the death throes...humanity's dying scream.......IT'S WRONG.....shit probably aint gonna change because of these protests..shit is probly gonna get worse because of it.....but, me personally, i'm done criticizing......cuz if you think the way things ARE are the way things OUGHTTA BE then good for you....but i think most of humanity disagrees...........
and honestly, you and your freemason shit can fuck off........i'm a peice of shit loser........ but............i still have a mind......... you need to think about shit dood!

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
I do think and I do have a mind, and every day I make shit happen the way I want. I don't sit in fucking tents waiting for something to happen..that s the difference.....your pist at a government whos killing to get what they want and you camp in a park..and you wonder why your the forgotten people.
I'm not against what their saying..but as with every lame ass attempt Im against this pathetic fucking Amnesty international letter writing shit. Your pist at how things are...fucking do something.. Capitalists make shit happen..anarchist do shit (sitting in tents really)..that is why the world is the way it is..their out killing and fucking people over, and your getting drunk...think about it......

bryanpaul

Reaction score
what should they kill somebody?

bryanpaul

Reaction score
do you kill people to make shit the way you want it?

Alaska

Reaction score
Well, when the fall of Capitalism comes around, that would mean that Superman has already been sent back in time and landed in Ukraine. Thus, his Marxist dictatorship will rule the world in a utopian grip by 2001. So, yeah. There you go.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
they do kill people, daily...what have they been doing in the middle east? What happened to the Native population when the Europeans came over?..what did the Romans do? and so on. Whether any of us like it or not that is how shit gets done..you want them to stop you gotta kill them..but as passionate as people are about the cause they wont do a fucking thing besides setting up some lame ass camp that no one fucking cares about.
I dont need to kill because Im happy with the way things are, but I would..I can do what ever the fuck I want.. succeed or fail...I want to ride trains and be a bum..bam done...I want to work and be a slave to society bam done.....Ive done a lot of traveling around the world and we have it fucking good here..most of the world you think you can beg for fucking change, dumpster dive, get waisted and live of other peoples work, fuck no!
What the fuck is any one on this sight bitching about????? you lose a million is stocks..fucking doubt it man..
Every little shit on here has the same fucking chip on there shoulder against authority and will fucking jump on the old ohh our government is the reason Im a useless fuck. You unhappy with the way things are man and who you are, then do something..sitting in a fucking park like retards aint gonna change shit..mark my works.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Reactions: Sydney and Nelco

bryanpaul

Reaction score
GAHH...... my rebuttal involves religious connotations........anyway, i really like how this is all geared toward nonviolence....if you cant see that the old paradigm of "war against your enemy" is outdated then i dont know what to tell you....

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Sorry man, drunk debating...I'm not for violence per say, my point is you gotta fight fire with fire..sitting in a park isn't the solution(especially since the general public barely notices). Unfortunately I cant give you a solution either because as far as I'm concerned my life is great. I live in a time when I can literally do what ever the fuck I want, and I don't wait on any government to make my life complete. The day you take responsibility for your own life you'll know what true freedom is.. people fought to have this corrupt ass system, no one is fighting to get rid of it. I will side 100% of the time with people who stand behind there convictions and this occupy moment isnt cutting it in my books.

fuck the 99%

bicycle

Reaction score
This system will blow the whole world up and kill everything including itself to not give up its status.
The only thing you can do is do what you think is right and turn your back on the system as much as possible.
Boycotting brands, buying less, making more yourself, recycling and reusing yourself as much as possible, instead of buying new things searching them in the street or second hand, repairing shit, give older things a longer life and a greater soul.
Use less energy, heat only when really really needed, or if you are afraid that mold would start to settle.
work less for money so there is less money in the banks and in the system and try get what you need alternative ways, like growing your own food.
do not leech off the system by taking wellfare if you can work or earn money other ways.
if spanging, dont just hold your fucking hand up but make music, try sell your own written poems or artcards for a dollar or so.
dont vote, dont listen to their radio, dont watch tv, build your own radio stations or listen to pirate radio.
DONT USE FACEBOOK or other shit like that, its government tech, you support the shit you hate.
there is no system, if there is it is theirs but not yours.
be consequent in what you believe.
the only real thing what you can do is try and be less of a hypocrite that you are at the moment.
support yourself, support your community, dont leech.. give!

bicycle

Reaction score
if capitalism will fall most of us would not survive its first year.
small decentralized groups will arrise, each functioning to their own beliefs.

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
The occupy movements are only in faze one (public awareness) wait until faze two starts up because people are now sick of being slammed in the head and ribs with sticks, I think the momentum of the movements has to be amped up, they need more direct action.. burn it all down..

I would like to live in a country where I am truly free to just live my life without some assholes trying to tell me otherwise. If anyone thinks they have "freedom", they are living in a fantasy land. There is no room for freedom in a police state...

Reactions: Zonkers

technotrash

Reaction score
for the record, not everyone at occupy was "just sitting in tents" (nobody's in a tent now because they raided the park)....there's a direct action planning group and affinity groups were planning and executing actions. the park was just a centralized meeting ground. but on that note, yes there were lots of assholes who sat around and got drunk, just don't apply that to the whole movement because it simply isn't true.

Reactions: Zonkers and ipoPua

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
When things are moving I'll believe its a movement. I'm just surprised STPers give a shit about what the banks and government are doing. What happened to all those kids who live on their own terms, off the grid?..anyone on here lose a mil in investments lately, I doubt it.

Reactions: Nelco and Alaska

ipoPua

Reaction score
noone at the occupation who has any clue why theyre there thinks the occupations are the solution. like techno said theyre just places for people to come together to discuss whats wrong in the world and how they think we can fix it. and i agree with you that we in the states have it great, but you obviously havent spent any time at your local occ or you'd realize that most of the people there know how lucky they are, and are more upset with what the gov does to people all around the world, how they treat the earth, how they trick people who grew up poor into becoming drug addicts so they dont get too pissed off and make a change, and so on. theres so much in the world to be pissed about and if you honestly think the occupations are all about MY LIFE SUCKS then youve obviously gotten all of your knowledge about them from either the tv or people who got theirs from the tv. if you're gonna talk shit, maybe you should know what youre talking about. yeah, you and i can have great lives hitching around and living off the excesses of this disgusting society, but what about the kids in the middle east, africa, the rainforests, whose lives, whose WORLDS have been completely fucked by a few rich white dudes so they can get just a little bit richer. this isn't only about us.

/end

p.s. i kinda repeated myself and didnt put my words together too great but i dont give a shit.

shiftingGEARS

Reaction score
Its hard to live on your "own terms" when there is outside sources working against you, if your not for the movement stay under your rock that is full of fantasies and illusions..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads