After the fall of Capitalism?

Rancho

Reaction score
owning slaves was not morally wrong at that time if your gonna analyze historical events and people you have to put it in the content of the times. if the future proves god to not exist will the future people look down on their religiously devoted ansestors for not knowing at the very beginning that they were wrong? how were they to know owning slaves would be wrong in 100 years into the future? what if protesting is considered wrong in 200 years from now? when Hitler got sentenced to 9 years for war crimes how was the judge to know what would happen when Hitler got released? I'm far from all or nothing I'm more then willing to compromise and my political opinions change as I learn more. but for the life of me I can understand your point of view but I respect your right to your own opinion.
Wow ok... So in nazi Germany where there was society advocating discrimination it was okay because. It was "in the context of the time" ? if you see human life as a thing of value only in historical context, I feel sorry for you because thats warped. Wrong is wrong. don't color me in shades to try and make your point seem valid ethically that is absurd. And forgive me but i fail to see any logic in your thought process. Read some books.

Rancho

Reaction score
Wow ok... So in nazi Germany where there was society advocating discrimination it was okay because. It was "in the context of the time" ? if you see human life as a thing of value only in historical context, I feel sorry for you because thats warped. Wrong is wrong. don't color me in shades to try and make your point seem valid ethically that is absurd. And forgive me but i fail to see any logic in your thought process. Read some books.

I dont need someone else to. Tell me what a person is worth. At the end of the day we are all the same dirt. I refuse to pardon some where others are hugn from just because they enable a certain ideology I happen to support. that's when our beautiful ideas become our terrible demise.

I don't need the world to tell me what anyone is worth, I don't need history to do that. I am a human capable of empathy and compassion and I can see the value in your life and other peoples. In the end government isn't even real it's an illusion that gives people the idea that they are above someone else when really at the the end of the day we are all the same dirt.

Reactions: ipoPua

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
This is my view on slavery and after that I want you guys to stop talking about it, please.

If you are a criminal, but are not a murderer, you should be able to work off your crimes and have no record and be forgiven, like the slaves they have in the bible. Make it voluntary though. Either you're a community slave or you go to jail. As long as its reliable that you won't either escape or fuck somebody up, they should give you the option. NO HEAVY LABOR SHIT. NO CHAIN GANGS. I mean like cleaning and cooking shit.

Rancho

Reaction score
Btw George Washington that "great founding father" he murdered hundreds of native americans. Exploiting the land from its originally people and killing them too. What a winner.

ipoPua

Reaction score
i'd second that but i also think rapists should be killed. slowly. and i don't care if that's primitive or cruel, rape is primitive and cruel. i know that's only a detail but hey. and i'm too stoned to catch up on what else you guys were talking about but yell, i really like that 'same dirt' stuff. it's true and i really love the feel of it

and seriously fuck the founding fathers, this land was something great til they destroyed the natural way.

Rancho

Reaction score
This is my view on slavery and after that I want you guys to stop talking about it, please.

If you are a criminal, but are not a murderer, you should be able to work off your crimes and have no record and be forgiven, like the slaves they have in the bible. Make it voluntary though. Either you're a community slave or you go to jail. As long as its reliable that you won't either escape or fuck somebody up, they should give you the option. NO HEAVY LABOR SHIT. NO CHAIN GANGS. I mean like cleaning and cooking shit.
That's a well thoughtful concept, but it's not slavery it's serving out a criminal sentence. Slavery is exploiting a group unwillfully for ones personal gain

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

Rancho

Reaction score
i'd second that but i also think rapists should be killed. slowly. and i don't care if that's primitive or cruel, rape is primitive and cruel. i know that's only a detail but hey. and i'm too stoned to catch up on what else you guys were talking about but yell, i really like that 'same dirt' stuff. it's true and i really love the feel of it

and seriously fuck the founding fathers, this land was something great til they destroyed the natural way.
Yell didn't say that. I did

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
That's a well thoughtful concept, but it's not slavery it's serving out a criminal sentence. Slavery is exploiting a group unwillfully for ones personal gain
True, but that's the way the Hebrews did it. Not the Israelites, not the Jews, the Hebrews, of like 1000 BC. Hell, they even got paid for being of service when they were freed. And I thought being a slave was either working for NO money or very little money..?

Rancho

Reaction score
True, but that's the way the Hebrews did it. Not the Israelites, not the Jews, the Hebrews, of like 1000 BC. Hell, they even got paid for being of service when they were freed. And I thought being a slave was either working for NO money or very little money..?
It's a matter of interpretation action but that's a vail and humane system of justice which I condone I think the worst thing you can do to a criminal is isolate them from the society. The interaction of working for the community you have wronged can have a positive impact it teaches accountability and can instill a sense of pride that can definitely make the transition much easier.

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix
P

Pheonix

no I'm not implying that it is ok I'm implying that they were unaware that it was wrong (not just them but the society at the time) because of that I won't persecute them as criminals like you did.

Rancho

Reaction score
no I'm not implying that it is ok I'm implying that they were unaware that it was wrong (not just them but the society at the time) because of that I won't persecute them as criminals like you did.
Obviously I wasn't there so I didnt persecute shit you're the one who seems to think having history repeat itself is a good thing

P

Pheonix

yes it's easier to fix a slightly flawed system then to keep our severely flawed system until we create that one perfect system. all I heard from you is bitching about other people's ideas. what kind of system do you think we should change to? I don't understand why you think if we go back to confederacy it will end up the same as it did before. history always repeats itself and the anarchist community should be happy about that. all throughout history a revolution is needed to change a failing system and I can't wait for history to repeat itself.

Rancho

Reaction score
yes it's easier to fix a slightly flawed system then to keep our severely flawed system until we create that one perfect system. all I heard from you is bitching about other people's ideas. what kind of system do you think we should change to? I don't understand why you think if we go back to confederacy it will end up the same as it did before. history always repeats itself and the anarchist community should be happy about that. all throughout history a revolution is needed to change a failing system and I can't wait for history to repeat itself.

Agaian I fail to see your logic here you just kind of go into some kind revolution rant. History repeating itself is a set up for more failure. What I think should happen is kind of a complicated plan that combines aspects of several different government systems. But it would never gain popular support because people don't like change that much and getting people to think communally amongst the general population. O well I can't force a revolution one will happen with or without me. The best I can do is offer the most EDUCATED input I can.

P

Pheonix

if you gonna bash my opinions but not express yours own cause they won't gain popular support, then why am I even talking to you. I know confederacy won't gain popular support either (unless the UN takes over) but that will never stop me from speaking my mind and stating my opinion even thou I get marked as a slave sympathizer every time I mention I'm a confederate. If you won't tell us your opinions then I'm done talking to you.

Rancho

Reaction score
if you gonna bash my opinions but not express yours own cause they won't gain popular support, then why am I even talking to you. I know confederacy won't gain popular support either (unless the UN takes over) but that will never stop me from speaking my mind and stating my opinion even thou I get marked as a slave sympathizer every time I mention I'm a confederate. If you won't tell us your opinions then I'm done talking to you.
Sure if you think you could keep up...

Rancho

Reaction score
I note a lot of my domestic policy ideas to the modern state of Israel markedly in education and economic policy, with an emphasis on co op and communal living. I think a centralized government is necessary for interstate projects like a massive transit system that is affordable and widely available is essential. A decrease in privatization of military and national security while increased spending in building up infrastructure and education. a decrease in dependency on forgein oil and more international outreach programs. I think the united states particularly would benefit in catching up with other industrilized nations and stop seeing the people of this nation as a burden and start treating them as the viable future assets they are.

P

Pheonix

I think a centralized government is necessary for interstate projects like a massive transit system that is affordable and widely available is essential.
yes a central government is essential and there are 2 kinds of central government a federation and a confederation with the main difference being that a federation has way to much power over everything and a confederation only has power over interstate projects like you stated and the military since the purpose of the military is to defend all the states.
it's unfortunate that the military that was design with honor to only defend the states from outside threats, has shamelessly lost all honor as they protect the special interest groups. we need to bring back honor to the military and stop fighting for foreign interest and start fighting for our interest. feel free to bitch about my violence but I think the military needs to pull out of middle east and invade Mexico since the biggest terrorist threat to the US right now is the drug cartels. with that said our military needs to come down on them like they did to the Columbian. but this just makes room for a new drug cartel like how the Mexician took over after the columbian were gone.
fixing the economy is easier then everyone thinks, simply end prohibition. the war on drugs is just bleeding money and there is no possible way to to end drugs. the economy is based on supply and demand and will get a HUGE stimulus if drugs could be legally bought. once this is done the drugs will get alot safer pretty quick when the pharmaceutical businesses start researching these drugs. as a confederate I think the states can decide if they want to end prohibition in their states or not and can put regulations in it so that all drugs sold in that state are manufactured in that state as well providing much needed jobs.
another requirement for fixing the economy is to end the federal reserve or at least take it back from the private organization that run it and make it a government agency with an elected official, the states should be allowed to print their own money as well. putting an end to the banking system is another much needed solution that I'm hoping will come from the Occupy movement.
I also propose several presidents since the ones that are good with the economy suck with military strategy and vice versa. I think a president for the economy will be the leader of the new federal reserve and the treasury. we need a president to control the military and his only responsibility should be the military and we should elect a military man or woman for this job for their the only ones that can respectfully run a military, my vote would be for General Petraeus for he can bring honor back to the military. and some other for roads and the environment and such.

P

Pheonix

I think the united states particularly would benefit in catching up with other industrilized nations and stop seeing the people of this nation as a burden and start treating them as the viable future assets they are.
I couldn't agree more the deindustrialization of America fuck us all.

ipoPua

Reaction score
if you gonna bash my opinions but not express yours own...

i dunno what -youre- reading but thats not what i saw at all. and honestly i dont have answers to all the specifics cos i dont really have any interest in them i just want the earth to be respected, and as long as in the end the concrete crumbles and the trees come back i just don't care. and i know they will. so balls

Reactions: Rancho

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads