A Happy Christmas to you all!

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Ok,it's not cool or punk or whatever,but when you get a few years on ya,you get prone to fits of sentimentaliy.Soooooooooooooooo..........to all my new friends,to all my friends yet to be met,to friends long gone,where ever they may be;to the younguns out on the road,and the oldfarts wintered up like me;a wish for a day where you are the other guy that gets thought of,where the food is just what you wanted,the smiles are real,the laughter pure,and the kip for the night is as inviting as a barn load of hay in the fall.
Happy Christmas from Mommadog and me.

bote

Reaction score
Merry Christmas, happy Hanukah, whatever you may be celebrating or not celebrating, I hope you get a least a bit of that warm fuzzy feeling at some point these holidays, watch some sentimaental tv, call your estranged family members whatever it takes. I wish you well.

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Praise x the savior! Hail santa!

Well I hope you all are safe and sound, even if I hate the season.

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
Happy christmas/hanukah/festivus everyone :) allthough for me all these holidays are quite depressing, seeing everyone happy but not me

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
Ahh...fuck punk points yo haha..happy holidays! Don't get too fat on ham or tofu or whatever now everybody!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads