when they were young - picture thread

M

Mouse

don't think we have one of these

post all those old and possibly embarassing pictures of you when you were a prepubecent punkass loser!

waaay back when:
7e631537.jpg

16 years stupid:
Im000131.jpg

Pict0083.jpg

(smoking cloves like a true budding punk kid)

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
Hmmm....Sounds risky...but OK.

After looking at these...I realize, I have always been on the beach.

(...after posting), fuck, ALWAYS on the beach...all lines lead to the coast!!!

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I used to be a huge tool.
I probably still am.

458940130_l.jpg

l_20fa00d9520a931059d9dc9dd054ebff.jpg

l_6c3f96b8dbf093d4f80a6d9eab931ce1.jpg

The oldest picture here is only four years old. Haha.

Poe Boy

Reaction score
Fuck.

I don't have any "young" pictures.

I don't think I was ever young, come to think of it. . .

Out of curiosity, do you guys ever look (or think) back to your real young days (say under 10) and ask: "What the fuck happened?"
I do.

BTW Mouse, that punk pic. . .I grew up in the 80s, you looked like most of the girls in my home town.

M

Mouse

16 years stupid:
http://www.geocities.com/incompletefailure/Im000131.jpg[img]http://squattheplanet.com/general-discussion/general-banter/general-discussion/general-banter/

more like 16 yrs sexy...i need ta find me a good ol fashion punk guuurrrrllll....damn it...just not 16....[/quote]

ha!
sadly, no one in my life felt that way back then lol. yay rural PA!

Poe- my high school art teacher used to rag on me for looking like I just stepped out of the early 80's. really, i just mutilated what I already had. I looked to x-ray spex and cock sparrer for my fashion icons back then.

i guess after I got tattooed and pierced I stopped trying to dress so "weird" because now all I gotta do is wear a low cut shirt to show off my tats and put all my jewelry in and I'm done. lol

excessive tats = lazy punker who likes clean clothes w/o holes

still rock the leather,just w/ no studs and pins. the one in the pic got stolen one fine day in RVA. :(

M

Mouse

found this one also

my 10th grade homecoming, 2002.

can you tell who the person was that greatly influenced my style? lol

me = ugly blue dress
my brother = red hawk

he was one of those creeper guys who kept ending up back at school dances well after he graduated.

M

Mouse

lol

this was such a great day because I managed to catch the only fish of the day and make my boyfriend, his dad, and his grandfather very angry.

mylon

Lawn Care Enthusiast
Reaction score
sporting the bowl cut. so many other good ones but i cant get to them - my sister had to send me these. wish i had some of my middle school punxx dayz

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads