Whats your favorite beer?

AmandaLynn

Reaction score
Great Lakes Christmas Ale-kinda fancy I know, but it's one of the only amazing things to come out of Cleveland

pip

Reaction score
Pabst, rainier, and anything by the godlike ska brewery located in durango,co..But specifically opus hopperandi or whatever its callled..Perfect if its chilled and your a bit stoned.

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Young's double chocolate stout is pretty damn good

139.jpg

BUMJUG

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
dark ales Belgian beers.....sierra nevada......abita has pretty cool beers....drank allot of that in new orleans...pretty much any thing earthy and aromatic//sense pleasing.......

LeeevinKansas

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Any kind of flying dog is pretty good imo, but the best is OLD SCRATCH AMBER LAGER, but flying dog is still hard to find in lots of places ive been to, they usually only carry em in the bigger more "modern" liquor stores.
flying-dog-old-scratch.jpg

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
Guinness Extra Stout. Not Guinness Draught (shit tastes like flat milk beer). I'm really having trouble switching back to cheap beers since I've been drinking this, but it's fucking expensive as shit (6 pack is almost $12).

mike

vandalette

Reaction score
i've been looking for this beer everywhere! I have yet to try or find it. Ima big fan of ralph steadmen art and a bigger fan of beer :}

Amish

Reaction score
i really like all the oskar blues brewery brews
4968616187_ab9491b7be_z.jpg

but i really really like evil eye o.o
4968622949_5f6f442778_z.jpg

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads