Whats your favorite beer?

CanoeTramp

Reaction score
Straub beer of St. Mary's PA, is my favorite and always will be, ( word of warning - straub in can is made in Rochester NY, so it's not the same as that botteled in St. Mary's PA, ) Favorite Wisc. beer is Point Special, - Steven's Point WI, - " If you're out of Point you're out of town". Sorry to hear you can't find your Abita in Ohio, 614 Crust. It's avaliable in most S.E. Wisc. liquor stores. Been meaning to try the Turbo Dog.

Doobie_D

The Slack Action Hero
Reaction score
Any beer you'v made yourself! Shit is delicious and you wont want anything but fresh homebrew after you get into it.

Bad ass Porter recipe
Recipe Volume: 5 gal
Yeast: 1 packet Nottingham (re-hydrated)

Malts: Amount Type
1. 6.6 lbs. Amber LME
2. 8 oz De- Bittered Black
3. 4 oz Crystal 120L
4. 4 oz Chocolate
Calculated Original Gravity = 1.051- 1.055

Hops: Amount Time Type % Alpha Acid
1. .5oz 60 min. Northern brew. 8.1%
2. 1 OZ 30 MIN. willamette 4.9%
3. .5 oz 25 min willamette 4.9%

My personal favorite

King of Nuthin

Reaction score
First post.... It'd have to be this:

sripa_small.jpg

Also a fan of DFH 90 minute IPA and Founders Red's Rye PA.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
currently I'd go with PBR for a cheap beer and probably, Sam Adams summer ale or Yuengling Lager for more exspensive shit.

bmb

Reaction score
man, i'm a beer FREAK. i could list all sort's of awesome dank beers w/ wayyy higher alcohol content than 211 could ever wish have).. But here's a few of my personal fav's and i recommend all of these highly if you're sick of pisswater(or got a few extra bucks on ya):

Flying Dog(all of them, including the best Doulde Dog 11.5 % ---hunter s. Thompson beer inspired)
all local, mirco-beer from the BEER state, Wisconsin! example's, include: Leinenkugel, Point Special(mentioned above i believe) etc...
Aggorant Bastard-high percentage, 6 pack will get you loaded.
Dogfish Head Ale(the beast from the east, Delaware hoppy ale, 9.5 %)
Dead Guy Ale-Orgeon has some of the best micro-beer's on the West Coast, this is one great example of there beer
Flying Fish Brewery- great beer's from NJ,my homestate
any beer from ShipYard brewery right outta Portland,Maine--my personal fav is the Pumpkin Head Ale

could go on,but thats a good start of some of my favorite beers.

connerR

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I'm fond of Heineken and all Mexican beers except Corona.

EDIT: Gosh darn, I hadn't realized I had already posted in this thread.

AnthraxMatt

Reaction score
a pint of Guiness, or a Boulevard (some home grown, right outta KC), or if i want something cheap i get Evil Eye its a 98 cent, 24oz can of 9.8%alc high gravity lager

vegetarianathan

Reaction score
PBR because thats the beer that is most readily available, and people here have. Doesn't taste the best, but it gets the job done.
Although I prefer R&R whiskey over beer. $11 for a fifth. Got four of us pretty drunk the other night with a flask or so left over.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads