Weirdest thing you carry

P

pigpen

I traveled with a pocket pussy for a couple months until i gave it to a friend as a wedding present. Also I found a sweet pair of child sized thomas the tank engine undies at the drop-in in st.paul, took them with the intention of putting them on my dog but ended up forgetting they were in my pack for a couple months. that woulda been interesting to explain to a cop...

Reactions: NamelessExistence

Kal

Reaction score
Saw a woman to day at the soup kitchen in boulder Co carrying 2 hoolahoops on her backpack which I thought was weird. I should of asked how she travels with them.

kaichulita

soul rebel
Reaction score
Saw a woman to day at the soup kitchen in boulder Co carrying 2 hoolahoops on her backpack which I thought was weird. I should of asked how she travels with them.

They make hula hoops that are collapsible

Reactions: Kal

meonsaor

Reaction score
3000 miles away from home , staying at a farm currently but about to be on the road in California. Brought stones and gems from home but have acquired maybe 5 lbs more since being in AZ. Not sure whether to mail them home or bring them to trade.. Thinking it'll be too much weight.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
My dog's kidney stones.
That's actually kinda cool I've seen kidney stones of animals in a rock shop on haight in SF. It was said that a shaman would point out a particular animal and that there was something special about it and that it would carry a stone. The stones were different sizes and colors and looked like real gems. Be cool if they were big enough to have them wire wrapped or made into jewelry!

Reactions: wombatt

wombatt

Reaction score
Website
nogodsnomasterz.tumblr.com
That's actually kinda cool I've seen kidney stones of animals in a rock shop on haight in SF. It was said that a shaman would point out a particular animal and that there was something special about it and that it would carry a stone. The stones were different sizes and colors and looked like real gems. Be cool if they were big enough to have them wire wrapped or made into jewelry!
yeah I have heard about that I just keep mine in a little vile but I might make a necklace out of them in the vile.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
yeah I have heard about that I just keep mine in a little vile but I might make a necklace out of them in the vile.
Kinda had that in mind if it was in a vile. I used to like collecting little viles like the ones you get those ginseng shots in and put all my little miscellaneous stones in them and cut a piece of wine cork to fit in the top.

watson

Reaction score
I found a small stuffed animal panda in Gainesville streets the other day I turned around and considered it then went back for it. It's small and cute missing an eye. figured I could give it to a cutie I ran into.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads