Weirdest object you ever fucked? (1 Viewer)

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Cosmic Rob

Professional straight-edge
@Kim Chee This whole topic is SO provocative.

The weirdest thing i've fucked is my hand.. i'm totally lacking in creativity. lol

Cosmic Rob

Professional straight-edge
I'm confused, and trying to stay on topic... do you mean "All mods are bastards" or "assigned male at birth"? Google says it could mean either of these things. O .o

I've thought about getting a pocket pussy, but it seems like a waste of money to me... and what if the mail man sees what i ordered?? he'll totally know what i'm up to!

WieselFlink

Pilgrim
I'm confused, and trying to stay on topic... do you mean "All mods are bastards" or "assigned male at birth"? Google says it could mean either of these things. O .o

I've thought about getting a pocket pussy, but it seems like a waste of money to me... and what if the mail man sees what i ordered?? he'll totally know what i'm up to!
Who cares what the mailman thinks.

If he gives you the evil i just wave at him and wink sugestively.

Sent from my D5503 using the Squat the Planet mobile app!

TravellerNick

Wow! This is a refreshing post.
I've done a beer bottle up my arse before, it's good but the suction it creates fills it up with shit which is pretty gross but could have its uses.

T

tennesseejed

I closed my account
A latex glove with lube used to do it it but now my john is too big for it . it just breaks thru. back to the hand nor now ::drinkingbuddy::
In the county jail we called That a sally

tacopirate

Wanderer
Hahaha. I forget what they called it in MDOC, but they would warm them up first to simulate a vagina. Good times.

duderino

Rambler
Website
slothsbigadventure.wordpress.com
I'm not proud of it, but I fucked a blow up doll once. My "friends" got it for me as a "joke" on my 20th birthday because I was still a virgin. I fucked it once and threw it in the corner without cleaning it out. I lived in a shed at the time, and one day I looked over and there were ants crawling out of the fake vagina, so I threw it away. Seeing the ants was pretty brutal.

A

AlwaysLost

I closed my account
I tried fucking this melon back when i was an early teenager. Made a hole and everything. Wasnt that great. My dick just got sticky and that was about it. No orgasm

lmao Timm...Ive heard you have to microwave them first..HEARD, yeah.

P

Popsicle

I closed my account
My road dog stuck a bic pen up my ass . She wanted to write a fuck you letter to her mom. Funny thing next day we were camped with some rainbows and I covered it in chocolate and handed it to dude and told story . He about came on himself with wtf all over his face

lyzinga

Pilgrim
Website
bloodsweatandpaint.com
So no joke... a hand drill!
Annd...a Vitamix Blender tool
annnd...a couple of my bedposts
and yeah the proactive bottle, wasn't all that
Ice cubes, lots, on a hot day. They kinda insantly melt though...so it ends up being important to be in the right place/sit the right way when they've all melted down. unclench..SWIRT. yeah. anyway...

Maestro

Hahaha. I forget what they called it in MDOC, but they would warm them up first to simulate a vagina. Good times.

A feefee? Thats what we called em here in the bucket. Someone was known for putting banana peels between his mattress getting on his knees n fucking it. No one went in that guys cell.

Chillhowee90

I'm going to be "that guy" and say that this all depends on your definition of weird.

But my gut says to answer... Anything willing ---> if I'm sleepless and spun!!!

I KNOW NOW THAT I'm not alone ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$105.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $105.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.