travelin kids

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
I've seen munster around for a while and I find it amusing that he started this thread. I've never ran into him outside of Cali and most of the time I see him he's fresh from a stay at his mom's house in slo and traveling outta a car or van. In my semi-elitist opinion, if your from california and never leave California, then you really ain't much of a traveler.

Dmac

Reaction score
if there were 1 right way to do things, we would all be doing it. for each their own, i say. doing whatever i feel like, when i feel like it is what i am about, and what i hope for others. life is good when nobody is telling me what to do, how to do it, or when to do it.

if ya find a place that you like, and life is good go with it, the road is always going to be there, a cool place, or oppertunity might not be.

wise up kid.

Chro

Reaction score
Unfortunately I cannot say I have any miles under my belt :(

Planning on waiting till I'm done with college then doing something this summer, and going from there.

I figure my college is mostly paid for, and why waste something like that. Plus my major is pretty much usable no matter where I end up :) so yeah...

The topic though defiantly feels hostile, and I have to say compared to some of the peoples stories I have read here on StP I grew up fucking privileged, guess that's why I'm so interested in the prospect of traveling, being able to do something for me, by me and without anything handed to me. Because the way the world is I feel like shit is getting old that on one hand I have had things handed to me, but some people are forced to go out and bust their asses just to eat.

bote

Reaction score
I traveled a lot in the past month, freezing my ass off and sometimes I had to walk all night to keep from freezing to death and it took a lot of self-control to keep from calling my mom on my iphone so she could send our driver to come pick me up and it's not fair for you to make fun of me.

If I send you google directions to the catch out spot in D.F., will you forgive me my formal education?

eatmonksus

Reaction score
i been looking for a place to belong for bout 4 years between washington and oregon. i'm usually squatting when i can't find a place to couch/floor, and very rarely have i worked a real job(installing rich peoples windows). i like the transient lifestyle.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads