time ender from portland, oregon - crazy person you should avoid | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

time ender from portland, oregon - crazy person you should avoid

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Ok, I will ask ALL of you to stop now. If not, a letter from our family lawyer (what you are doing constitutes internet harrasment and possibly sexually - yes I used this word. Don'tbe scared.)

So, enough of fun and name calling, etc...

You are crossing a boundary. Stop, please.

hahhahaha you can file that formal complaint to:

StP's asshole
your mom, assgo texas.

i will comply forthwidth

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 125

Ok, I will ask ALL of you to stop now. If not, a letter from our family lawyer (what you are doing constitutes internet harrasment and possibly sexually - yes I used this word. Don'tbe scared.)

So, enough of fun and name calling, etc...

You are crossing a boundary. Stop, please.

fuck. you.

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
Well? What you are doing according to MY lawyer is internet harrasment and possibly sexual harrasment....

I asked you guys to stop and this seems to be allowed. Abuse is not cool - bullying is jot cool.

I have doe. Nothing to deserve this prevers nonsense and abuse from this website/community members.

Oh, an

fuck. you.
?

• Haha
Reactions: Jackthereaper

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Well? What you are doing according to MY lawyer is internet harrasment and possibly sexual harrasment....

I asked you guys to stop and this seems to be allowed. Abuse is not cool - bullying is jot cool.

I have doe. Nothing to deserve this prevers nonsense and abuse from this website/community members.

Oh, an

?

Was slanky's words too complex for you? Means he's "disinclined to acquiesce your request, mrs turner".

oh, and fuck you.

D

Deleted member 125

Oh, an

?

timeenderlawyer.png

is this yer lawyer? cause it sounds like this is yer lawyer.

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
Matt,

Please remove me from this website (trust me, since you seem to kn ow everything,, you will also know your own Timmediately as well cas my account and legal charges will not ensue.....

I agree this is not a good community for Myswlf as it is abusive.... I do not wish to get legal, frankly - but, I will if it protects myself.

Please remove my account immediately and all data associated.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
um. fuck you? yeah... fuck you. you entitled little facebook millenial shit. you wouldn't survive 10 minutes on the road. go back home to your gated community and army of lawyers where it's 'safe'.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
nope. not gonna do it. in fact, i've decided to make all your data EVEN BIGGER

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
IM GOING TO ETCH YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON TITANIUM PLATES AND ADD THEM TO THE COLLECTION OF L RON HUBBARDS WORKS BURIED UNDERGROUND IN NEW MEXICO SO THE ALIENS WILL NEVER FORGET WHO YOU WERE

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
MORE DATA

Screenshot_2020-01-07 DELETE AL DATA NOW _from Squat the Planet_ - matthewnderrick gmail com -...png

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
OP was right about one thing. This is comedic. Comedic AF! Matt gets a subpoena, SlankyLanky gets a subpoena, Brodie gets a subpoena, I get a subpoena! Everybody gets a subpoena! We goin to court boys! Y'all got suits right?

D

Deleted member 125

OP was right about one thing. This is comedic. Comedic AF! Matt gets a subpoena, SlankyLanky gets a subpoena, Brodie gets a subpoena, I get a subpoena! Everybody gets a subpoena! We goin to court boys! Y'all got suits right?

i do not! but i have a feeling if i iron a pair of jean shorts real nice i can sweet talk my way out of a charge on this one.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
she knows how to screen shot folks! the same thing multiple times! oh shit! lookout!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads