time ender from portland, oregon - crazy person you should avoid (1 Viewer)

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
Ok, I will ask ALL of you to stop now. If not, a letter from our family lawyer (what you are doing constitutes internet harrasment and possibly sexually - yes I used this word. Don'tbe scared.)

So, enough of fun and name calling, etc...

You are crossing a boundary. Stop, please.
hahhahaha you can file that formal complaint to:

StP's asshole
your mom, assgo texas.

i will comply forthwidth

Last edited:
We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

SlankyLanky

stp user voted "the friendliest mod"
Staff member
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Ok, I will ask ALL of you to stop now. If not, a letter from our family lawyer (what you are doing constitutes internet harrasment and possibly sexually - yes I used this word. Don'tbe scared.)

So, enough of fun and name calling, etc...

You are crossing a boundary. Stop, please.

fuck. you.

OP
TheTimeEnder

TheTimeEnder

Pilgrim
Well? What you are doing according to MY lawyer is internet harrasment and possibly sexual harrasment....

I asked you guys to stop and this seems to be allowed. Abuse is not cool - bullying is jot cool.

I have doe. Nothing to deserve this prevers nonsense and abuse from this website/community members.

Oh, an

fuck. you.
?

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
Well? What you are doing according to MY lawyer is internet harrasment and possibly sexual harrasment....

I asked you guys to stop and this seems to be allowed. Abuse is not cool - bullying is jot cool.

I have doe. Nothing to deserve this prevers nonsense and abuse from this website/community members.

Oh, an

?
Was slanky's words too complex for you? Means he's "disinclined to acquiesce your request, mrs turner".

oh, and fuck you.

SlankyLanky

Staff member

Oh, an

?
timeenderlawyer-png.54084

is this yer lawyer? cause it sounds like this is yer lawyer.

OP
TheTimeEnder

TheTimeEnder

Pilgrim
Matt,

Please remove me from this website (trust me, since you seem to kn ow everything,, you will also know your own Timmediately as well cas my account and legal charges will not ensue.....

I agree this is not a good community for Myswlf as it is abusive.... I do not wish to get legal, frankly - but, I will if it protects myself.

Please remove my account immediately and all data associated.

OP
TheTimeEnder

TheTimeEnder

Pilgrim
Matt Derrick,

Please deacrivate me from this website - including all data. I no longer wish to partake in this community because I feel it infringes upon my rights as a human being

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
um. fuck you? yeah... fuck you. you entitled little facebook millenial shit. you wouldn't survive 10 minutes on the road. go back home to your gated community and army of lawyers where it's 'safe'.

Matt Derrick

Semi-retired traveler
Staff member
Admin
Website
youtube.com
IM GOING TO ETCH YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON TITANIUM PLATES AND ADD THEM TO THE COLLECTION OF L RON HUBBARDS WORKS BURIED UNDERGROUND IN NEW MEXICO SO THE ALIENS WILL NEVER FORGET WHO YOU WERE

Eng JR Lupo RV323

Jerk bouncer with an attitude
Staff member
Website
youtu.be
OP was right about one thing. This is comedic. Comedic AF! Matt gets a subpoena, SlankyLanky gets a subpoena, Brodie gets a subpoena, I get a subpoena! Everybody gets a subpoena! We goin to court boys! Y'all got suits right?

SlankyLanky

Staff member
OP was right about one thing. This is comedic. Comedic AF! Matt gets a subpoena, SlankyLanky gets a subpoena, Brodie gets a subpoena, I get a subpoena! Everybody gets a subpoena! We goin to court boys! Y'all got suits right?
i do not! but i have a feeling if i iron a pair of jean shorts real nice i can sweet talk my way out of a charge on this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $60.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $60.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $60.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$60.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
stsmokey