time ender from portland, oregon - crazy person you should avoid | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

time ender from portland, oregon - crazy person you should avoid

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
Whoa, you're really coming unraveled over this. Just for the record, I too have noticed a shit ton of pic swaps. It doesn't matter one bit but it's kind of funny watching you lose your shit at the meer mention of it. Like how do you take "borderline performance art" maliciously?

Agreed. So why are you responding? Also, funny? Wowza, you're a bully too then? That's lovely.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This is actually very useful. It's always good to vet someone before meeting up/traveling with them. You never know, they might have a huge fucking meltdown and lose their shit over pretty much nothing and that would really suck to only discover once you're already traveling with them. Pay attention y'all, these are what you call red flags.

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
Oh, I'm almost done.... lol!

I am fed up with the abusive bs from stps- spam - whatever I moved on... but, for distinctly knowing how many times I have changed my profile picture - incorrectly and grossly exaggerating and perpetuating a false claim/narrative to support you bully agenda.

"....anyone?" What. Was

WAT?! LOL!

Ok, You guys - I don't know who Mary is - except for her "million" posts and 8 changed profilpictures..... excuse me "attempts" (and by the way - many people offered incluidng women my own age on here - I politely declined. I have certain things I am looking for as far as my journey - a destenation was merely just the beginning... or at least I thought until the no "spam" rule.

I mean, be honest with everyone- you have no fucking clue (and evidently not because Wikapedia including your enthusiastic "$4,000,000" statistic - which may... be the only factually correct statement you have made tonight - I didn't check be cause I frankly don'tcare) who she is ... admit it - you merely Googled to inflict and it evidently is a pwrsonal problem. I don't know you - and you don't know me - keep it that way... lol.

And don't be a bully most IMPORTANTLY!
Just found this...

Go get laid or something, boys - you all seem to be hypocrites and the real fragile ones here....

If YOU want to talk about character - let others who have rated you speak....

Also, red flag? That's comical - I would think quite the opposite considering I'm brung the truth and calling this website and its mods out.

"Anyone....???" That part of your post will always make me giggle...

Screenshot_20200107-190916_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200107-190833_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200107-190744_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200107-190744_Samsung Internet.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 306
  • Screenshot_20200107-190909_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200107-190909_Samsung Internet.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 335
  • Stupid
Reactions: Hazardoussix6six

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
Seems like you have many "first impressions". Perhaps that's wcond portion of your post, could also be applied. Considering you know nothing about me and have simply jumped in without knowing the facts... only feelings. L

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
Ok, firstly - I must inquire- how are you aware that I have changed my profile picture multiple times?? Lol! I'm not certain how to respond to your commentary as last I rememberd profile pictures were meant for changing. But that's ok! Lol! I believe this is my 3rd or 4th one - you know - snap a pic and upload and by multiplefor friends, etc... Also, I Googled Cindy Sherman... lovely looking lady!

I say let her take 1000 photos of herself! Better looking than some people! (Now that may have been borderline 'rude' lol.)

:)
I mean, you didn't even respond? Just a mere "thumbs up"... sounds like you really wanted to share som information with me/others evidently.

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
I mean, you didn't even respond? Just a mere "thumbs up"... sounds like you really wanted to share som information with me/others evidently.

Let this entire conversation show you that not everyone is happy in life and you must defend yourself against those who try to break havoc for no legitimate reasons/childish antics... this form has been here for awhile and there was absolutely no relevance to the original bs comment other than to stir up trouble - I have ti out up with STP stps bs for the entire time I have been on here it seems.....

I will no longer do that.

Brb- gotta change my profile picture.... AGAIN.

Lol....

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
This is actually very useful. It's always good to vet someone before meeting up/traveling with them. You never know, they might have a huge fucking meltdown and lose their shit over pretty much nothing and that would really suck to only discover once you're already traveling with them. Pay attention y'all, these are what you call red flags.

"Pretty much nothing " can you elborate and make sense of those 3 words and thier combined meaning.... sounds like you are confused!

Oh, please.

Buzz off.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I see you deleted this post, but I've undeleted it because I think it's important for people to see the way you interact with others, especially considering you've posted a lot in the meetups section.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
wow @TheTimeEnder way to have a meltdown over almost nothing. sure, someone commenting on how many profile pic changes you've had is a little creepy. but instead of handling it like an adult you chose to turn all this around and blame the community as a whole, which just kinda shows that you don't understand how things work here (and probably didn't read the rules) regarding spam.

soooo... instead of calling out someone for being a little weird about viewing your profile so often, you've now outsed yourself as a crazy person that can't understand concepts like not posting the same thing over and over again just so you can get what you want. not to mention that you've changed your plans a dozen times already...

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
um... i think we've officially crossed the line of professionalism here. :D

• Haha
Reactions: MFB and Jimmy Beans

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I don't think the relationship between you and this community is working out. It's not you though, it's us!

Also just to clear things up a little. I don't believe Brodie was creeping this person's profile. I imagine he does the same thing I do. Check the threads with new comments on them. When I check threads, I look at who's leaving the comments. I too noticed this person always has a different avi. You see it every time you reopen this thread. It's nothing anyone is bothered by. Brodie was just making the observation. Considering he's made a career in photography, I don't think it's too incredibly weird of him to notice pictures. OP is fucking bonkers, that's the only real issue here. Red flags y'all, red flags. Don't ignore them.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Yeah, I don't think the relationship between you and this community is working out. It's not you though, it's us!

Also just to clear things up a little. I don't believe Brodie was creeping this person's profile. I imagine he does the same thing I do. Check the threads with new comments on them. When I check threads, I look at who's leaving the comments. I too noticed this person always has a different avi. You see it every time you reopen this thread. It's nothing anyone is bothered by. Brodie was just making the observation. Considering he's made a career in photography, I don't think it's too incredibly weird of him to notice pictures. OP is fucking bonkers, that's the only real issue here. Red flags y'all, red flags. Don't ignore them.

okay yeah that makes sense. sorry i assumed the worst.

i was honestly shocked when it came up on google.

what did you google?

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Have you never interneted before? Lol, I wouldn't be surprised to learn there's entire subreddits dedicated to shitty diaper pics. There's probably someone selling them if that's your thing.

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
Ok, I will ask ALL of you to stop now. If not, a letter from our family lawyer (what you are doing constitutes internet harrasment and possibly sexually - yes I used this word. Don'tbe scared.)

So, enough of fun and name calling, etc...

You are crossing a boundary. Stop, please.

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
So, who would like a letter from the Longs family lawyer? What you grown "men" are doing now goes far beyond keyboard drama.... this is ILEGALL and inhumane and silly, frankly.

You are now intentionally crossing into criminal acts. I am not asking for this online defamation fo character (a durty diaper fetish, really? Oh, byps....) NOR harrasment - what this website is allowing and some fo you are doing now and further kore is a cyber crime. I will hold any and all responsible.

Please stop.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads