time ender from portland, oregon - crazy person you should avoid | Squat the Planet

time ender from portland, oregon - crazy person you should avoid

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
Hello there, all! Merry Christmas!

I will be 21 in 2 days... :)

Would love to set off on foot/train/etc wherever the journey goes! I have a 80L backpack that I carry around. I am currently in Portland!!! I akso own

Chill, intuitive, stonerrrr, loves animals, have my head on somewhat straight, love learning. :)

Searching for after the 15th of January! All are welcome. PM me! :)

D

Deleted member 22934

They say it's alot easier for a female to catch rides... I've never had any luck with hitch hiking... I always ended up stranded somewhere for like days at a time watching thousands of cars pass by and nobody ever stops... Hitch hiking sucks!!! Not to mention, your on foot, so you'll end up walking for days... But I hope it works out for you.

Reaction score
They say it's alot easier for a female to catch rides... I've never had any luck with hitch hiking... I always ended up stranded somewhere for like days at a time watching thousands of cars pass by and nobody ever stops... Hitch hiking sucks!!! Not to mention, your on foot, so you'll end up walking for days... But I hope it works out for you.
Walking about 20 miles is my high average before someone picks me up. If you're clean and have a sense of humor for a sign I've gotten rides from 2 mins of standing on an in ramp.big interstates are a good way to go if you don't want to walk miles.

Reaction score
Hello there, all! Merry Christmas!

I will be 21 in 2 days... :)

Would love to set off on foot/train/etc wherever the journey goes! I have a 80L backpack that I carry around. I am currently in Portland!!! I akso own

Chill, intuitive, stonerrrr, loves animals, have my head on somewhat straight, love learning. :)

Searching for after the 15th of January! All are welcome. PM me! :)
Good luck on your journey out of Portland! Head south to where the weather is warmer and drier.

Reactions: TheTimeEnder

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
Ok, firstly - I must inquire- how are you aware that I have changed my profile picture multiple times?? Lol! I'm not certain how to respond to your commentary as last I rememberd profile pictures were meant for changing. But that's ok! Lol! I believe this is my 3rd or 4th one - you know - snap a pic and upload and by multiplefor friends, etc... Also, I Googled Cindy Sherman... lovely looking lady!

I say let her take 1000 photos of herself! Better looking than some people! (Now that may have been borderline 'rude' lol.)

:)

Reactions: GhostWithTheMost

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
Ok, firstly - I must inquire- how are you aware that I have changed my profile picture multiple times?? Lol! I'm not certain how to respond to your commentary as last I rememberd profile pictures were meant for changing. But that's ok! Lol! I believe this is my 3rd or 4th one - you know - snap a pic and upload and by multiplefor friends, etc... Also, I Googled Cindy Sherman... lovely looking lady!

I say let her take 1000 photos of herself! Better looking than some people! (Now that may have been borderline 'rude' lol.)

I think I am going to go change it once more - just to be certain! ;P

D

Deleted member 24782

I have been following your post since your first attempt to leave Portland, you have changed your avatar about 8 times. It's no big deal, but seeing the pic today reminded me of Cindy Sherman, she become very famous for taking very stylized and dramatic self-portraits of herself. Untitled #96 being the 3rd most valuable photo in history, selling at auction for almost $4,000,000!!!!!!!!!

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
I have been following your post since your first attempt to leave Portland, you have changed your avatar about 8 times. It's no big deal, but seeing the pic today reminded me of Cindy Sherman, she become very famous for taking very stylized and dramatic self-portraits of herself. Untitled #96 being the 3rd most valuable photo in history, selling at auction for almost $4,000,000!!!!!!!!!
Oh, but you are wrong sir - about 3 or 4. And the fact that you supposedly remeber 8 distinct different pictures of me over, idk, a week or so? Like, c'mon- do you have anything better to contribute?

Hey, tell me something -

Why do you fucking care? Lol. Buzz off.

I think you are over reacting and making

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
Oh, but you are wrong sir - about 3 or 4. And the fact that you supposedly remeber 8 distinct different pictures of me over, idk, a week or so? Like, c'mon- do you have anything better to contribute?

Hey, tell me something -

A problem out of nothing... lol.

Hey, tell me something -

I mean - you cannot sit here and tell me that your commentary was not meant as "malicious" - and you are not the first member/stp - the attitude sucks - initially from one STP my multiple posts to different cities and transportaation methods constitutes "SPAM" - lol. Ok, guys - I guess I can't post multiple destinations every few days or twice a day... why does it flipping matter? Trying to find adventure like anyone else! I understand to soem extent there needs to be rules - but I will not sit here and be nit-picked about every action I choose to do on this website - I have done anything imo to provoke such bs. Ichoose to believe that his concern with my posting "8 new profile pictures" - was NOT to contribute to the conversation- let alone be obliging in any way shape or form. Seems more like a bully....

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
A problem out of nothing... lol.

I mean - you cannot sit here and tell me that your commentary was not meant as "malicious" - and you are not the first member/stp - the attitude sucks - initially from one STP my multiple posts to different cities and transportaation methods constitutes "SPAM" - lol. Ok, guys - I guess I can't post multiple destinations every few days or twice a day... why does it flipping matter? Trying to find adventure like anyone else! I understand to soem extent there needs to be rules - but I will not sit here and be nit-picked about every action I choose to do on this website - I have done anything imo to provoke such bs. Ichoose to believe that his concern with my posting "8 new profile pictures" - was NOT to contribute to the conversation- let alone be obliging in any way shape or form. Seems more like a bully....

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score

So, wait - If I contribute 5 dollars I can be an asshole, too here?! Lmao. Seems like it...

Lol. You "agreed" my post- shows maturity on your end... lol.

And, honestly? If I was SOOO concerned- I would have started shit talking and the pansy winning and "look at me, guys" towards the 5th photo (as you still seem to be dead set on 8 diff pictures over the last few weeks actually!)

Also, even if it wasn't meant as malicious (you're not fooling anyone) - why? That's just rather awkward and could have been maybe PM? Words mean something - I know you know this.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Whoa, you're really coming unraveled over this. Just for the record, I too have noticed a shit ton of pic swaps. It doesn't matter one bit but it's kind of funny watching you lose your shit at the mere mention of it. Like how do you take "borderline performance art" maliciously?

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
Oh, I'm almost done.... lol!

I am fed up with the abusive bs from stps- spam - whatever I moved on... but, for distinctly knowing how many times I have changed my profile picture - incorrectly and grossly exaggerating and perpetuating a false claim/narrative to support you bully agenda.

"....anyone?" What. Was

WAT?! LOL!

Ok, You guys - I don't know who Mary is - except for her "million" posts and 8 changed profilpictures..... excuse me "attempts" (and by the way - many people offered incluidng women my own age on here - I politely declined. I have certain things I am looking for as far as my journey - a destenation was merely just the beginning... or at least I thought until the no "spam" rule.

I mean, be honest with everyone- you have no fucking clue (and evidently not because Wikapedia including your enthusiastic "$4,000,000" statistic - which may... be the only factually correct statement you have made tonight - I didn't check be cause I frankly don'tcare) who she is ... admit it - you merely Googled to inflict and it evidently is a pwrsonal problem. I don't know you - and you don't know me - keep it that way... lol.

And don't be a bully most IMPORTANTLY!

• Sad
Reactions: Juan Derlust

TheTimeEnder

Reaction score
Whoa, you're really coming unraveled over this. Just for the record, I too have noticed a shit ton of pic swaps. It doesn't matter one bit but it's kind of funny watching you lose your shit at the meer mention of it. Like how do you take "borderline performance art" maliciously?

Your interpretation, unfortunately.

I'm sorry - BUT is someone notified every single someone posts a pic.... creepy.

Irrelevant atp

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads