time ender from portland, oregon - crazy person you should avoid | Page 4 | Squat the Planet

time ender from portland, oregon - crazy person you should avoid

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
well, @TheTimeEnder tried to go and delete all their profile data including their avatar, and if this person wasn't being a lawyer threatening child about this whole thing i might have let them do that...

but nope. reversed those changes and changed their password. reuploaded avatar. YOU WONT ESCAPE THAT EASILY MWAHAHAHA

mothpot

Reaction score
So, who would like a letter from the Longs family lawyer? What you grown "men" are doing now goes far beyond keyboard drama.... this is ILEGALL and inhumane and silly, frankly.

You are now intentionally crossing into criminal acts. I am not asking for this online defamation fo character (a durty diaper fetish, really? Oh, byps....) NOR harrasment - what this website is allowing and some fo you are doing now and further kore is a cyber crime. I will hold any and all responsible.

Please stop.

hi, please sue me

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
she keeps emailing me demanding to remove her info. this is hilarious because we are under no requirement to do so but she thinks we are? i dunno, this person is fucking bonkers. the irony is that if she was nice about it sure, no problem. but threaten us with lawyers and shit? go fuck yourself.

im moving this thread over to the untrustworthy section so people know to avoid this psycho.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-08 Please deactivate my account _from Squat the Planet_ - matthewnderrick g...png
    Screenshot_2020-01-08 Please deactivate my account _from Squat the Planet_ - matthewnderrick g...png
    32.5 KB · Views: 574
  • Screenshot_2020-01-08 mailto feedback squattheplanet com - matthewnderrick gmail com - Gmail.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-08 mailto feedback squattheplanet com - matthewnderrick gmail com - Gmail.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 578
  • Screenshot_2020-01-08 DELETE AL DATA NOW (from Squat the Planet) - matthewnderrick gmail com -...png
    Screenshot_2020-01-08 DELETE AL DATA NOW (from Squat the Planet) - matthewnderrick gmail com -...png
    40.4 KB · Views: 592
  • Screenshot_2020-01-08 I will not ask you again (from Squat the Planet) - matthewnderrick gmail...png
    Screenshot_2020-01-08 I will not ask you again (from Squat the Planet) - matthewnderrick gmail...png
    37.9 KB · Views: 595

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
REALLY should look at the 'New Posts' section more often....holy shit.

Ok, I will ask ALL of you to stop now. If not, a letter from our family lawyer (what you are doing constitutes internet harrasment and possibly sexually - yes I used this word. Don'tbe scared.)

So, enough of fun and name calling, etc...

You are crossing a boundary. Stop, please.

This person may legitimately be mentally ill....but I'm banking on this, instead 👇👇

um. fuck you? yeah... fuck you. you entitled little facebook millenial shit. you wouldn't survive 10 minutes on the road. go back home to your gated community and army of lawyers where it's 'safe'.

Totally wondering if she came from Discord....but seriously, where the FUCK are these people coming from?!?!

Anyone else noticed an uptick in spoiled brats getting muted/banned recently?

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Also, @SlankyLanky and @Eng JR Lupo RV323 yall need to take that ish to a PM....

...you are making some people out here depressed they wont find a suitable partner for Federal Pound-Me-In-The-Ass Prison.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh it's been taken to many a PM. We just like to spice it up a little bit from time to time with some public displays of affection. Forbidden factor, thrill of being caught. I gotta shout it from the roof tops, I love this man! My spirit animal, my muse, my twin flame.

• Haha
Reactions: Coywolf

Hudson

Reaction score
Holy shit that went off the rails quick. I can't believe some people's ability to not be able to squash their ego and bullshit for ten seconds.

Threatening with lawyers against a not for profit website. Sounds like a Californian and their frivolous lawsuits not someone from Oregon.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
So @TheTimeEnder (Mary) sent me another email today that was a lot more dialed back and apologetic (see attached image). I've decided I'm going to put her account up for deletion at her request just to end this ridiculousness.

the sad part is that if she had actually read the help section, she could have done this herself without threatening us with lawyers, etc. all she would have had to do is follow the instructions here:

This page not only tells you exactly how to remove all your personal information, but also outlines our exact policies on the matter, and what content is removed and what isn't. So this entire scenario could have been avoided.

As a reminder to anyone reading this, StP providing an option to delete your account is a courtesy to our users and we are not required to provide this service in the United States of America. If this person was a resident of the EU under the GRPD regulations it would be a different matter, but alas, this was not the case in this situation.

so, keep in mind that if you're going to throw around empty threats involving lawyers, we will mock you mercilessly until we're done having our fun.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-08 Kind reaponse to Matt Derrick _from Squat the Planet_ - matthewnderrick ...png
    Screenshot_2020-01-08 Kind reaponse to Matt Derrick _from Squat the Planet_ - matthewnderrick ...png
    53.9 KB · Views: 596

cozmic

Reaction score
Well? What you are doing according to MY lawyer is internet harrasment and possibly sexual harrasment....

I work for a family law firm, and if you called us up, I'd place you on hold, laugh, put you back on the line, and then give you the number for the state bar because you sound like too much of a handful.

Also, since you're in Oregon:
(800) 452-8260

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimmy Beans

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Iamjaime

Reaction score
They say it's alot easier for a female to catch rides... I've never had any luck with hitch hiking... I always ended up stranded somewhere for like days at a time watching thousands of cars pass by and nobody ever stops... Hitch hiking sucks!!! Not to mention, your on foot, so you'll end up walking for days... But I hope it works out for you.
I always found it easy as a girl but dangerous. To avoid perverts I’d go to truck stops, the first nice man who couldn’t give me a ride I’d request he help me find a safe ride. We’d use his radio to tell everyone a young man needed a ride. That way only nice people, lonely people or gay men would answer. It would take longer but I never got assaulted. If someone said that a girl needed a ride on the cb, 20x more would chime in to offer one but theyd also be asking how pretty I was & what I’d be offering. It is what it is. Watch out for yourself, any “I survived” type tv show will show what can happen out there. A decade ago or so a truck was found in Los Angeles with two hitch hikers tied up in the cab. That could have been any of us.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads