the longest time...

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
Well, for the first fifteen years of my life, I hadn't had any sex, but I don't think that's what you're asking...

Probably 3-4 months. Sometimes you just get in a rut with everything in your life, and it makes it hard to get laid.

mike

JungleBoots

Reaction score
the longest without since i lost my virginity has been... oh alittle over one month.

*is teh whoreyst*

masterbation just doesnt work for me. -.-

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
5/5/06 to 8/28/09... 3 years, 3 months and 25 days. Still ended up getting two STD tests during that time though... Once when I was pissing fire from swimming in bad water, then the next time after 14 people got Chlamydia from a hot tub... Came back clean on that one...

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
That's kind of thing with me. During that near three year period, I had plenty of chances to shag some fall down drunk girl, but I wasn't into it. Didn't matter if I was sober, a shot/hit to loosen up, buzzed or just as drunk as she was. Correction, if I was just as drunk as she was, I wouldn't make a move, but wouldn't complain if she was all over me.

Now if we're both just messed up enough to get rid of those pesky inhibitions :) ... That's another story.

bicycle

Reaction score
About one year i think.

Mr. Expendable

Reaction score
I really don't know the longest time because sex isn't that important to me it's usually on the back of my list but my friends been on a dry streak for a long time since he was locked up and he had a chance in december on his birthday but he blew it..... I give him shit all the time.... hahahaha poor sexually frustrated bastard

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
damn well still young, but ide have to say... four months. It's not like i have plenty of one night stands. I'm a relationship kind of chick and normally waiting for a new decent guy takes around three months to find and durring that time i'm pretty abstinent. Drunken one night stands make me feel nasty, dissappointed, used, and anxious to hit up the free clinic for an std screening and a day after pill. So I avoid that "one guy" who seems super charming when your drunk and then turns out to be another ugly idiot with missing teeth in the morning.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads