the longest time...

oldmanLee

Reaction score
after I lost my virginity?With someone else?2 years,7 months,and 14 days.........and yes I do remember each and every day

Reactions: JannethintheWind

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
pshh it's been a few months for me..not too much of a big deal though. If it happens it happens, if not... yeah it does suck, but it just means the next time is going to be that much better

sprout

Reaction score
Unless we are talking Greek mythological gods, in which case, Zeus wasn't exactly a pure guy... He even gave birth out of his head!

stove

Reaction score
haha yeah most religions are pro-bang.

Longest without? 2 years, during Engineering school. Strangely enough, I started drinking, climbing, and smoking pot when sex dissapeared. Hmmm....

M

Monkeywrench

I was hoping I wasn't going to the only person in this thread to say "3 months or so..". I'm not a slut. Sex just isn't difficult to come across in this lifestyle.

wartomods

Reaction score
there is this thing called masturbation, i think it hurts me as a person emotionally, :(

adragonfly

Reaction score
9 months. still going at it but i just met a wonderful girl who is very loving so we'll see how long this dry spell will last. But if it weren't for the dry spell i wouldn't have had time to look into spiritual, philosophical, and political topics and learn a lot about my beliefs so im happy it happened.

Reactions: GuerrillaLorax

bikegeek666

Reaction score
the first 19 years of my life.

after that? 6 months or so. i'm pretty bad interacting with other people so when i'm not in a steady relationship either i'm drunk a lot and less shy and having lots of sex with different people (i guess i am kind of a slut) or i'm super shy and unable to connect with people, and can go 6 months or so in a dry spell.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
longest was 16 - 22, so like 6 years. i was just really awkward and timid during that time i guess. now it's like every 3-6 months.

Alaska

Reaction score
3 months, because of jail... But like someone else said, in this lifestyle, it's really hard to not have opportunities like that. Everyone is always drunk! :p

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads