The guy behind the filth and the face tats...

Drunken Hearted Man

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm Nails, not my real name of course but I've gone by that for the last 10 years or so. I was born in Corpus Christi, TX, but spent most of my life growing up in the Twin Cities. I've been traveling off and on for the last 6 years or so, started out hitching but hopped my first freight about a month later and never really stopped. I've been all over the place but I'm fairly anonymous in the community due to the fact that I'm rather anti-social. I'm a friendly guy but I love my solitude and prefer being on my own most of the time. People always say I look familiar or that they saw me somewhere once, and they probably did, but I probably just walked by and nodded slightly. People sometimes mistake that as being an asshole, but that's just the way I am. I'm an east coast guy, the west coast is alright but I just prefer the east. Philly/Bmore are two of my favorite cities, followed closely by Minneapolis and Chicago. I usually hit them all every year.

I'm in Portland at the moment, going to kick it here for a few days before I head down to So Cal. I was thinking about going to the meetup, but I'm horrible at making and keeping plans. In fact I usually end up doing the opposite of what I plan on doing, so I could be in NYC soon for all I know...

What else...I chain smoke and drink everyday, but that's not that uncommon. I sleep better on the ground and on the floor than I do on couches or beds, My dogs name is Dante (as in Dantes Inferno, not Dantes Peak...), I like him better than most people I meet. I love cheap whiskey.

If you see me around and say hello, don't be offended if I say a few words back and leave, I'm a man of few words most of the time.

oldmanLee

Reaction score
Howdy,love the dog,take good care of the little guy,enjoy the ride.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
yeah i know what ya mean about the floors yo, i tried sleepin on a couch once and woke up with my back hurting like a fuckin bitch. I read the title and was like me?!! ha, hope ta see u at the gathering u should come out its gonna be fun yo. if not see ya on the rails.
Capt. Ahab

Morganna

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey everyone. I'm Nails, not my real name of course but I've gone by that for the last 10 years or so. I was born in Corpus Christi, TX, but spent most of my life growing up in the Twin Cities. I've been traveling off and on for the last 6 years or so, started out hitching but hopped my first freight about a month later and never really stopped. I've been all over the place but I'm fairly anonymous in the community due to the fact that I'm rather anti-social. I'm a friendly guy but I love my solitude and prefer being on my own most of the time. People always say I look familiar or that they saw me somewhere once, and they probably did, but I probably just walked by and nodded slightly. People sometimes mistake that as being an asshole, but that's just the way I am. I'm an east coast guy, the west coast is alright but I just prefer the east. Philly/Bmore are two of my favorite cities, followed closely by Minneapolis and Chicago. I usually hit them all every year.

I'm in Portland at the moment, going to kick it here for a few days before I head down to So Cal. I was thinking about going to the meetup, but I'm horrible at making and keeping plans. In fact I usually end up doing the opposite of what I plan on doing, so I could be in NYC soon for all I know...

What else...I chain smoke and drink everyday, but that's not that uncommon. I sleep better on the ground and on the floor than I do on couches or beds, My dogs name is Dante (as in Dantes Inferno, not Dantes Peak...), I like him better than most people I meet. I love cheap whiskey.

If you see me around and say hello, don't be offended if I say a few words back and leave, I'm a man of few words most of the time.

Hey, I'm Faye. I was just in the Twin Cities and I heard about you a bit. Nothing bad, a lot of people said yer cool. Thought I say hi and shit. =]

Later

Drunken Hearted Man

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Faye. I was just in the Twin Cities and I heard about you a bit. Nothing bad, a lot of people said yer cool. Thought I say hi and shit. =]

Later

Well I'm glad there are people who like me there, and that they weren't all talking shit (although I'm sure some were).

Jack_Skum

Reaction score
Stabbed a guy named Nailz once. Haha...

Jack Skum here,
Chicago bound,
Pleased to make your aquaintance.

B

beat_tramp

Avoidant Personality Disorder is a bitch isnt it!?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads