Smashing racism on the road

dumpster harpy

Reaction score
just throwing it out there, when I was in Europe they called cigerettes "fags", its not always a derogatory term. Context is 100%.

If context is 100‰ then why even bother mentioning that?

Reactions: salxtina

dumpster harpy

Reaction score
It may as well be a different term. It's not relevant to this discussion, and either you are really just that dense, or you felt this a good opportunity to derail a conversation about serious shit while also being able to cheekily get away with saying "fag"

dumpster harpy

Reaction score
I need to be careful of people who pop into a thread like this to say "well it's okay to say f*g sometimes."

So I'm gonna keep judging you.

M

muff cabbage

Bc someone said its derogatory 100% of the time. Its not.

it actually is
Fag used to refer to bundles of small sticks cuz back in the day when queer folx were tried as heretics they thought burning them alive w logs was a waste of wood so they'd use bundles of twigs instead

salxtina

Reaction score
Man I've had really good experiences w Catholic Wrokers when houseless different cities around the country and it's really sad to see people doing CW stuff in my region both thinking that reverse racism is a thing AND thinking drunk female-bodied people are complicit in violence against them / can be considered to have given prior consent by using hookup apps

Grass is green and shit is brown
I expect nothing and am still let down

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow. I legitimately never expected to see the phrase "white genocide" on this site, of all places. I mean, I likely wouldn't be surprised if there were a thread MAKING FUN of people who use the term seriously, but wow.

And yeah, I know he'll never see this, but I DO NOT appreciate my friends being threatened.

Fuckin' nazi sympathizers. *shakes head*

dumpster harpy

Reaction score
Im gonna just substitute the word "judging" for "loving".
And smile.

Play it off however you'd like. You're still being a jerk.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads