Smashing racism on the road | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Smashing racism on the road

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Youll support criminal actions including assault and threatening people just because you dont like those people being assaulted? Youre just as bad as fucking nazis.

i also think you're a very confused person.

L

LiveFreeDieFree

Any person with half a brain will realize I presented a valid point through intelligent argument and all you did was say 'nazis are full of shit'
And apparently im the moron?
Reality is Matt, youre so full of yourself that I dont know how you have room for all that bullshit you're also full of.

L

LiveFreeDieFree

Im done with this site. It's a shame you have to ruin it by being a tool. Youre not worth the obvious gains it provides..

So get fucked k.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Wow so this is a thing.
I get what you're saying, everyone had the right to assemble and to speak there minds. Violence will only bring more violence, yada yada. So what happens then? Do we all just stand around with our thumb up asses listening to people spout this shit? Do we sit idlely by as an individual or group is physically or verbally attacked?
This whole idea of "they have the right to be racist" is just a sad cop out. It's easier to just blindly accept this the way the are rather than go against the norm. Its no longer a civil issue, when racism and homphobia is involved it becomes a moral issue. And yes you could argue that morality is relative but the bottom line is people shouldn't have to be hurt like that. No one should feel the sadness that goes along with being called a niggar or a fag. That shit hurts.

Also, this isn't just Matt's site, it's all of ours. And if you get banned for being racism sympathizer, in fairly certain we'll all be OK.

Grow Up and take some emotional responsibility for the things you say.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
Also before you go on some rage induced tangent about "did I day I was a racism sympathizer?" I will say this. No you didn't. However any person with the smallest bit of mental functionality can easily put that together from what you said. Words have just as many consequences as actions.

L

LiveFreeDieFree

Yeah I could've but you're not worth the effort.

Racism sympathizer?

How the fuck is it your right to ban me even if I was a racism sympathizer?
You people are so fucking twisted its ridiculous.
I dont want to be a part of this community anymore.
I may have issues but at least im not fucking blind. I was saying everyone has a right to be heard even if they're shouting bigotry. You cant take that right from them and if you truly believe they shouldn't have that right I hope that you're ready to have it taken from you as well.

Neo-hippy anti everything that thinks differently, fucking band wagon jumpers only support something because its the latest fad. Thats all you are. I think racism is a totally shitty thing but its peoples right. If I dont like it I have the right to walk away or plug my fucking ears. Not attack them. ARA are so juvenile. I bet Matt is one of them.

L

LiveFreeDieFree

Hurry up and ban me so I dont get email alerts anymore. I deleted me but it takes 14 days.. gay.

Uh oh, does that make me homophobic?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Looks like he took his toys and went home.

Reactions: EphemeralStick

shabti

Reaction score
unfortunetly this kind of thing is pretty common whether travelling or not. its not strange for me to meet people who i would assume wouldnt say fag or nigger but after a tall boy or two are more then happy to say stuff that is very clearly homophobic or racist. in my opinion its no longer worth my time or energy to educate people about how fucking stupid they are. i just avoid being around them.
That's what gets me, people you meet giving off a vibe of....Not being an asshole, then they just drop an n_bomb or call someone a f_g. It's like... -_- what the hell should I do? Stand there looking awkward? Confront them? And being totally honest, In moments of great anger, practically shrieking in the face of someone you're about to go fisticuffs with....Yeah. shame of shames, I've used words before. The c___t word got me into a particularly painful situation with a family member at one point. As lgbt myself, how can I justify having called other lgbts "f_g"? Definitely a good topic to raise, my answer is to judge people based on their actions, and always try to be better, to live and let live.

Last edited:

shabti

Reaction score
Alot of times i wont walk away instead
I will confront these inbred racist fucks.
Rolling over and walking away just lets them think its alright to keep doing fucked up shit.
Easier to confront if you're rolling at least as many deep as them. What...what's the line for you? What when you see or hear it is just crossing the line, compelling you to act? I personally wish it took a lot less for me to say something.

L

LiveFreeDieFree

Fuck off Matt.

-------------------------
Fag is not a derogatory term. A friend of mine whos gay often refers to himself as one.
And I hate the term 'homophobic'. If a person hates fags everyone calls them a homophobe when really they arent afraid of them, they just despise what they do. Its a defense mechanism. Much like the word 'racism'. It was invented to make those people who prefer their own race for company feel bad, like theyve done something wrong. Not everyone wants to live in a multicultural society and have been forced to. Not only that but they are called 'racists' and 'bigots' for saying so.
These words 'racist' and 'homophobic' are thrown around way too much and misused nowa days and I believe that most have lost an understanding of what they really mean. Racist is someone who hates other races. Not someone who just doesnt want to live with them. Homophobic is someone who is afraid of homosexuals. Not someone who simply wants nothing to do with tthem.

L

LiveFreeDieFree

I am the type of man who would much prefer to live in a non mixed population. I dont hate other races, just prefer my own. Ive got black, Hispanic, aboriginal and homosexual friends and im still called racist for wanting to be in a country that didnt give its land away to foreigners. Here in canada, people like me whos family built this nation get the shaft while all our resources go to 'new canadians'. It pisses me off but im mad at my government not these people. Theres all these employability programs for anyone who isnt white basically. Theres new immigrant only ones, aboriginal only ones. If there was a white one theyd shut it down and call us all racists. Its a fucking joke

L

LiveFreeDieFree

Kinda how if you say youd rather be around people who are the same as you if youre white you must be racist. But aby other cultures do/say it and its okay. Hypocrisy.

• Wow
Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads