Slab City Library Fundraiser

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Something is amiss.
if you can't see it, that might be because you have an ad blocker installed. whitelist stp and it should show up for you.

Joe Btfsplk

Reaction score
Cornelius:

Problem?

I arrived at the Slab on Sept. 25, last Sunday. After all day driving I was road-head-dead and asked to speak with Constance at the library; I fucked up your name, asked for the wrong person. I had two cases of ice cold beer to donate as well as $100 for the solar-powered system you want to build. I saw and gave four people in the library some cold beer and was told Constance (Connie) hung out at the Internet Cafe.

I drove over there and gave Connie and a group the beer and gave Connie the $100 cash for the system. I talked, drank and smoked with the group for a couple hours and left, everything was pleasant.

My name is Bob, I was traveling with my wife and two cats; we drive all over the states. Please, get a hold of Connie for the money, I hope folks are honest.

I feel badly about this, Cornelius, I am so sorry and hope it can be rectified. Let me know, okay? This really bothers me.

Thank you.

--Bob

Reactions: Meow Meow

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads