rockabilly / psychobilly bands | Squat the Planet

rockabilly / psychobilly bands

bryanpaul

Reaction score
anybody know any good rockabilly/psychobilly/punkabilly bands to check out..... please and thanx ...(is "punkabilly" even a word people use?...swear i've heard someone say it before..)

Scuz

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Some good psychobilly and rockabilly bands are Deadbolt, Demented are Go, The Meteors, The Cramps, Los Gatos Locos, and The Tall Boys. I've heard the word punkabilly before to describe this band called The Living End, but not too sure on how good they are or not. And there's always good ole' hellbilly Hank III

Squidaroo

Reaction score
(is "punkabilly" even a word people use?...swear i've heard someone say it before..)
im not sure if its real.... but dead kings. from the uk i feel sums that up

Squidaroo

Reaction score
Reverend Horton Heat. Stray Cats. Batmobile. anything Brian Setzer. Chop Tops. The Meteors. The quakes. Coffin Nail. Dead Cats. Demented are go. Hank williams III. Hillbilly Hellcats. Hot Rod Circuit. Ill Billy Boys. Jack Scott. Koffin Cats. Sharks. th' legendary shake shakers. nashville pussies. the tomcats. zombie ghost train. 12 step rebels. theres a lot of good billy out there it just needs to be found. there use to be a good blog that gave you downloads. its a dieing music scene but theres some out there. if you still want more let me know ill give you some links..... most of this can be found via torrents or soulseek

carnytrash

Reaction score
Website
carnytrash.tumblr.com
sasquatch and the sickabillys.

Ditto on that. Sasquatch's One Man Band is pretty kick ass as well.

Goddamn Gallows became a personal favorite this past Summer, tho they are self-described as 'gutterbilly'.

trotsky

Reaction score
Nekromantix are probably too mainstream and whatnot for most of y'all, but I like 'em.
along the same lines but more black country is the Coffinshakers.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Legendary Shack Shakers

fuck yeah !!!!!.... this band is agood time.....anybody who likes rock-n-roll in any shape or form oughtta give these guys a listen

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads