rockabilly / psychobilly bands

Loth Lorien

Reaction score
I can't believe The Horror Pops haven't been mention here yet and very much worth checking out. I think Social Distortion is also classified as Rockabilly and I think thats as "main stream" as these genres get.

xbocax

Reaction score
I can't believe The Horror Pops haven't been mention here yet and very much worth checking out. I think Social Distortion is also classified as Rockabilly and I think thats as "main stream" as these genres get.
that a joke?

xbocax

Reaction score
i havent read all the responses but check out the god damn gallows theyre fucking tight and those guys are down as fuck

Theyre pretty nifty they used to play out here fairly often all acoustic n shat

keg

Reaction score
its not my type of music but when it was cold or raining i used to go into CLUB DOCTOR in shinjuku.the japanese rockabilly bands are good and the pyscobilly bands are crazy.but the fans of psycobilly are truckdrivers,construction workers(jocks) so shows are just fights.i was dating a rockabilly girl for 5 months and she wore that shit everyday it was like halloween.between my crusty look and her everyplace we went in japan people were looking.but to buy that kind of music NAT has alot and the secound floor across from the black metal shop is only rockabilly and old old punk.i forget the name of the shop.but its across the street from NAT above a pasta place.i think there is a sign on the steps.that store is easy to steal from too.but do not try to steal from the metal shop if some short hair dorky looking kid is there.i thought he would not fight.but the fucker would not give up.but if the long haired boss is there you can steal anything.the store was a couple blocks down before and the elevator opened right into the store.so they had the security thingy right at the elevator.so i walk thru its fuckin beeping and the boss and an other staff just looked.i pushed the buttun to close the door about 50 times got downstairs and ran.got CHURCH OF MISERY,COFFINS,CORRUPTED for free. but it was winter and even running a couple blocks i almost died.anyways for that music even if looking for american bands you will find everything in japan.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads