Punknomad Camp at Rainbow Gathering.

P

Pheonix

So I'm planning on going and I'm sure many other people from here are going too. So I think it would be a great idea to have a Punknomad Camp so many members of the site can meet-up and chill. Is any one else down for this, lets start planning now.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Have they even set a place for it yet? last time i checked the location was still up in the air
don't need a location to start makin plans to meet up with people......... i heard most likely gonna be eastern tennessee....someone else on here said TN/KY......somewhere round them parts

zephyr23

Reaction score
i have been going for the last past 5 years and it looking like it going to be in tn from my friends that are scouts are tell me, i am so down with this idea as long as its does not turn into A camp. hope to see you all their. i am also going cross country after rainbow and looking if anyone would want to caravan with me and my old lady.

P

Pheonix

I've been to the MT (00) & ID (01) gatherings and also don't want an Agro camp. Wondering what would be needed to have our own kitchen?

bryanpaul

Reaction score
So I'm planning on going and I'm sure many other people from here are going too. So I think it would be a great idea to have a Punknomad Camp so many members of the site can meet-up and chill. Is any one else down for this, lets start planning now.
dood thanks for throwin this out there........... good idea.....i'm gonna try to go.......i know alot of "a-camp" kids from the road but it would be neat to have a lil StP/PunkNomad camp where us oogle internet dorks can meet up ;) .......but nah, fer real, hope this can turn into somethin cool.....keep this thread alive!

Reactions: soapybum

bryanpaul

Reaction score
maybe make an "event" thread for it?..... "StP/Punknomad meetup at 2012 Rainbow Gathering"

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Reactions: EphemeralStick

zephyr23

Reaction score
it we are running a kitdhen i would go real early like june 1 and that way we can get funding from main madow to feed eaveryone. also the best time to get to the gather is like late june and till around july 7. the forth is the big day though

P

Pheonix

I'm actually more focused on feeding the people in our camp, I've noticed from the kitchens I worked with 10 years ago that they had to deal with a bunch of BS in order to get food kick-downs from the main council. Most of the food the kitchen served was either bought by the people running the kitchen or donated directly to the kitchen. But time might have changed things.

P

Pheonix

Right now, I'm thinking of what kind of supplies to bring for a kitchen. I have a 22 quart stock pot, some digging and wood cutting tools, camp shower and many other tools.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads