Possible Midwest STP late summer/fall gathering | Squat the Planet

Possible Midwest STP late summer/fall gathering

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
So I was considering putting together a late summer/fall STP gathering for the midwest. Most likely in or around Columbus Ohio.
Anyway I need to know if anyone is interested and if so how many people so that I can start planning this.
So if you are interested please reply to this thread and let me know so we can start getting shit going for this.

Thanks
Angel (614 crust)

bryanpaul

Reaction score
in the likely event that i'm still unemployed by then i might be down for a trip out that way..........i like columbus

bryanpaul

Reaction score
fear of commitment......tell you what ....set a date....set a place...throw it out there and see what happens?..........i dont know a whole lot about columbus so it's hard fer me to think of a good place to have a gittogether......way up the north end of high street theres a taco bell and a arbys where homebums hangout...behind there is a path goin down to a lil creek area thats kinda cool...across the train trestle from downtown by that big junction is some places to kick back and have a fire and whatnot...that park where they have commfest would even be cool probly...i dunno... i'm in maryland so yeah...but i'd probably use any excuse to take a trip to c-bus...

Dmac

Reaction score
sounds like a plan! i have not gotten back that way in like 10 years. just as long as it is not too hot.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads