NOT GONNA STOP TIL I GET BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockerBilly

Reaction score
awesome reverse psychology dude... :p

look ragdoll, instead of acting like a fucking spoiled brat because you're not getting what you want (your account deleted), you should really just take wildwerden's advice:

it's that simple. getting banned doesn't remove your account, and it doesn't remove your posts. there is no forum software in existence (that i am aware of) that permits the removal of accounts by their users. this is because it would leave the forums virtually swiss cheesed with missing posts as people remove their accounts.

simply because you don't understand how forum software works, or how the internet works, doesn't give you the right to throw a temper tantrum because you're not getting what you want.

I'll be more than happy to ban you, but like i said, it's not going to achieve what you want. so instead, im going to give you a chance to stop acting like a fucking child because your boyfriend doesn't want you on this website.

Apologies that we are not a big corporate congolmorate with an independent web development team capable of committing themselves to your every whim. Facebook is more than willing to cater to your needs in this department, so you're probably better off there.

wow i just watched that video for the first time. What a beautiful piece of film work this young man has created. I am quite disturbed by it. Reminds me a lot of my ex lol

RockerBilly

Reaction score
wow i just watched that video for the first time. What a beautiful piece of film work this young man has created. I am quite disturbed by it. Reminds me a lot of my ex lol

good god i just discovered the bit where he sticks the tv remote up his bum bum. he doesn't even take off his boxers.

Reaction score
This thread is pure gold. Hahaha I love it.

urbanflow

Reaction score
This thread is priceless.I been talking to her for weeks to try and get her to go on the road with me.And her bf finds all the msg's on here then he flips his shit saying i was screwing his old lady 'her'.I never even met her in person lol.

Dude sounds like a straight up dick head.I don't see what she see's in em.I guess some (alot) of people like being treated like shit and being told what to do.And hell if she was even to attempt to get on the road with me my damn agenda isn't about getting into anyones damn pants.I'd just like to take a newbie out on an adventure and watch them crack under pressure lol.

It's sorta funny to watch em hit the breaking point then either A they press on or B they give up.
HAHAHAHA dude i absolutely have to link up with you in florida. it wont be until spring unfortunately but, my god you are for sure my travel pa'tner

Reactions: Peanut

urbanflow

Reaction score
Lol i hope one of you all shows up down here.I need to get out and see what the rest of FL has turned into.
ft. lauderdale treated me right. then again i wasnt on the road, had plenty of great places i could have crashed though.

sweetpea

Reaction score
In the off chance that these posts were created by your boyfriend and not you or you just wanna take me up on this offer... I'd be more then happy to give your BF and attitude ajustment just simply point me in the right direction and ill eventually make it their.

thank you that is EXACTLY what happened needless to say he is no longer my boyfriend (surprised?) The fucker hacked all my shit, deleted my email address that had a bunch of my kids photos saved, hacked my fb and then blocked me and stole over 500$ from me (stealing my debit card before I left and I stupidly didnt think he knew my PIN) all because I went back kup to MA without him....so needless to say I am very sorry about all the bullshit and he can go rot in hell......i like your offer :)

Reactions: todd

sweetpea

Reaction score
You're so cute, you like that fuzzy little hamster who secretly hates you and runs on the treadwheel because she wants to jump up on you and chew your face off, except you have a keyboard instead of a treadwheel.
hahahahahaha that was my fuzzy little cute ex....seriously if I wasnt stranded down there I would have gotten out A LOT sooner!! thank god I dont have to deal with that shit anymore

sweetpea

Reaction score
Dislike, you want to take a noob on the road and watch her have an emotional breakdown. Nice
yeah, and to that I have to say WTF is wrong with you? Im very glad that I didnt actually take you up on your offer and roll with you....the whole point was to meet people who could help out not make it hell.....I just read a post about bl3w ditching some guys girl when she was drunk and now she is missing....what a douche

Reactions: flaccidpizza

cport420

Reaction score
Man... This thread went all over the place. Pretty stoned and just seen this shit. Good times. Also the ex bf sounds like a winner.

Reactions: Matt Derrick
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads