NOT GONNA STOP TIL I GET BANNED | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

NOT GONNA STOP TIL I GET BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pheonix

hahaha, I'll ban you if you PM me nude pics, promise;);) But I really don't want you to be banned cause you are funny as hell right now. Great thread. I'll also delete any other BS threads you post if Matt don't get to them first. Is your boyfriend on here cause if he is I'd rather ban him and keep you online and I think everyone else will be ok with that solution too. If you haven't noticed yet BS shit talking is one of the most popular activities on STP and a great source of entertainment. I'm a little insulted you didn't ask me to delete your account but if your gonna provide such great entertainment then it seems like everyone wants you to stay. If you want you can send me some naked pics of your boyfriend too and I'll post them on some gay websites or even photoshop some animals into the pics and post them on some beastiality websites too. Thanks I really needed a good laugh like this.

• Haha
Reactions: dprogram

Menyun

Reaction score
In the off chance that these posts were created by your boyfriend and not you or you just wanna take me up on this offer... I'd be more then happy to give your BF and attitude ajustment just simply point me in the right direction and ill eventually make it their.

smellsea

Reaction score
yeah. give us n00dz so we can put them on latfo. actually, just tell your boyfriend this site is apart of latfo, then he'd probably think it was cool and wouldn't be a problem.

P

Pheonix

In the off chance that these posts were created by your boyfriend and not you or you just wanna take me up on this offer... I'd be more then happy to give your BF and attitude ajustment just simply point me in the right direction and ill eventually make it their.

I didn't even think of that I was too busy laughing, but if this is the situation and your idiot BF changed your password then let Matt know and he could probably reset your password, maybe if he believes you. At this point I think everyone wants to know who your boyfriend is.
yeah. give us n00dz so we can put them on latfo. actually, just tell your boyfriend this site is apart of latfo, then he'd probably think it was cool and wouldn't be a problem.
Yea sounds like a new addition to that site is coming soon. Wait I'm not on that site I feel so uncool now.:(:(

smellsea

Reaction score
really? i think the photo of me getting a wine enema is enough for all of us to feel embrassed. we can share.;)

smellsea

Reaction score
share the embarassment. dude, i would never suggest for any one to try a wine enema, ever. first of all, it fucking burns, not just your ass but if you have a twat, it burns that too. and the baster is just a painful almost sharp piece of plastic, not worth jamming up your ass (hence the look on my face for ya'll that know me/seen that photo). it's like when you smoke a bunch of weed and eat edibles, and can't tell if if made you high or not. drink a bunch of booze, and get a wine enema and can't tell if it made you more drunk or not.

JelloBiafra

Reaction score
share the embarassment. dude, i would never suggest for any one to try a wine enema, ever. first of all, it fucking burns, not just your ass but if you have a twat, it burns that too. and the baster is just a painful almost sharp piece of plastic, not worth jamming up your ass (hence the look on my face for ya'll that know me/seen that photo). it's like when you smoke a bunch of weed and eat edibles, and can't tell if if made you high or not. drink a bunch of booze, and get a wine enema and can't tell if it made you more drunk or not.
that's awesome, i tried to funnel a beer in my butt one time for my friends birthday and i failed miserably

Reaction score
Wow, this thread made my fucking day. I haven't laughed like that for a while now. Also, if you had just not posted any more, I'm pretty sure the inactive accounts (<10 posts i think) still get purged around the end of the year. So props on making sure your account definitely stays here. Since that's not an option I agree with everyone else: either stay logged out, or post nudes.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
i didnt want to post anymore because i thought i was giving up too much info about myself publicly,,(later gators) i even deactivated my facebook, really after a night of tripping on dust pretty hard, damn, maybe i do have problem. the title of youre thread is bullshit, youre out of youre mind.

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
awesome reverse psychology dude... :p

look ragdoll, instead of acting like a fucking spoiled brat because you're not getting what you want (your account deleted), you should really just take wildwerden's advice:

it's that simple. getting banned doesn't remove your account, and it doesn't remove your posts. there is no forum software in existence (that i am aware of) that permits the removal of accounts by their users. this is because it would leave the forums virtually swiss cheesed with missing posts as people remove their accounts.

simply because you don't understand how forum software works, or how the internet works, doesn't give you the right to throw a temper tantrum because you're not getting what you want.

I'll be more than happy to ban you, but like i said, it's not going to achieve what you want. so instead, im going to give you a chance to stop acting like a fucking child because your boyfriend doesn't want you on this website.

Apologies that we are not a big corporate congolmorate with an independent web development team capable of committing themselves to your every whim. Facebook is more than willing to cater to your needs in this department, so you're probably better off there.

I love that video. Been quoting it for some time now... Hahah

Reactions: todd

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
ITS FUCKING BULLSHIT THAT THERE ISNT A DELETE ACCOUNT OPTION FUCKING TAKE ME OFF THIS SITE OR ILL KEEP POSTING ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE
You're so cute, you like that fuzzy little hamster who secretly hates you and runs on the treadwheel because she wants to jump up on you and chew your face off, except you have a keyboard instead of a treadwheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads