NOT GONNA STOP TIL I GET BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragdoll137

Reaction score
and he isnt controlling there is a very legitamite reason i just want it gone, why does it even matter obviously im getting exactly what i want if its bothering people, thats the whole point

Reactions: todd

Unslap

Reaction score
I can think of one time that a RESPECTED member had his account deleted upon request. You might not get banned unless you post nude pictures of yourself, but dont do that.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I can think of one time that a RESPECTED member had his account deleted upon request. You might not get banned unless you post nude pictures of yourself, but dont do that.

awesome reverse psychology dude... :p

look ragdoll, instead of acting like a fucking spoiled brat because you're not getting what you want (your account deleted), you should really just take wildwerden's advice:

come here and lick my cunt you idiot. there's a solution.... LOG THE FUCK OFF AND DON'T COME BACK

it's that simple. getting banned doesn't remove your account, and it doesn't remove your posts. there is no forum software in existence (that i am aware of) that permits the removal of accounts by their users. this is because it would leave the forums virtually swiss cheesed with missing posts as people remove their accounts.

simply because you don't understand how forum software works, or how the internet works, doesn't give you the right to throw a temper tantrum because you're not getting what you want.

I'll be more than happy to ban you, but like i said, it's not going to achieve what you want. so instead, im going to give you a chance to stop acting like a fucking child because your boyfriend doesn't want you on this website.

Apologies that we are not a big corporate congolmorate with an independent web development team capable of committing themselves to your every whim. Facebook is more than willing to cater to your needs in this department, so you're probably better off there.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
also, it takes me about 2 seconds to remove all the BS posts you made. how long did it take you to share them with us?

Bl3wbyyou

Reaction score
This thread is priceless.I been talking to her for weeks to try and get her to go on the road with me.And her bf finds all the msg's on here then he flips his shit saying i was screwing his old lady 'her'.I never even met her in person lol.

Dude sounds like a straight up dick head.I don't see what she see's in em.I guess some (alot) of people like being treated like shit and being told what to do.And hell if she was even to attempt to get on the road with me my damn agenda isn't about getting into anyones damn pants.I'd just like to take a newbie out on an adventure and watch them crack under pressure lol.

It's sorta funny to watch em hit the breaking point then either A they press on or B they give up.

Reactions: OakTreeHopper

Unslap

Reaction score
This thread is priceless.I been talking to her for weeks to try and get her to go on the road with me.And her bf finds all the msg's on here then he flips his shit saying i was screwing his old lady 'her'.I never even met her in person lol.

Dude sounds like a straight up dick head.I don't see what she see's in em.I guess some (alot) of people like being treated like shit and being told what to do.And hell if she was even to attempt to get on the road with me my damn agenda isn't about getting into anyones damn pants.I'd just like to take a newbie out on an adventure and watch them crack under pressure lol.

It's sorta funny to watch em hit the breaking point then either A they press on or B they give up.

Dislike, you want to take a noob on the road and watch her have an emotional breakdown. Nice

scatwomb

Reaction score
Just have your controlling boyfriend change your password or something. You'll never be able to log-in again. And, before he does that, scrub all your info (including the pic) off your profile.

It aint that hard.

Reactions: WanderLost Radical
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads