Look At This Fucking Oogle

P

Pheonix

they don't even know what oogles are their just posting random pics of random punks and paying panhandlers to pose with their signs
website ran by stupid oogles
but their oogle calender does sound funny
with mandapocalypse"s comments, I wondering if their stealing the pics from other sites

M

Mouse

it's hard to tell oogle from a photo But, some of those ppl do look like total tools, especialy the earlier pics.

funny shit, but mostly just looks like a personal photo album in the begining

punks with kittens tumblr is th ebest

macks

Ballsy Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
macksemil.wordpress.com
Haha, on the header is a picture of the Dandelion Junk Queens. Not oogles!

bote

Reaction score
i'm going to agree with whoever said they probably don't even know what an oogle is, which in some weird way is a prime example of ooglery: acting like you know when you don't, pretty fucking oblivious. lame

bryanpaul

Reaction score
anyone know how to contact them folks or put pictures on there?

bryanpaul

Reaction score
nevermind theres a e-mail address on there... oops

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I think what the site is saying is that we're all oogles in the end. It's just a way of keeping us humble. They harp on both those who don't seem to fully dress the style, and crust lords who care a bit too much about style. They post pictures of guys making out and make fun of it, but then also have a picture calling out a religious fundamental for being too close minded about homosexuality. Clearly, the site is not about make a stance. It's about delivering insults. And clearly whoever runs the site is part of the culture. I think "Look at This Fucking Oogle" is just a catchy phrase which has been said many times, and is adapted for a photo feed about traveling (or non) punks.

So don't be insulted, just know that we're all oogles in the end.

5ealchris

Reaction score
The pictures vary in quality, but this one is priceless!!!

tumblr_lbgb09iuXG1qbfsl4o1_500.jpg

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

keg

Reaction score
fuck i am glad i live hawaii.do you people understand if someone gives a cop a description the cops could(and most likely do)bother anyone of these people.then if you did not do the thing they are talking about but they check for warrents......

dirtyfacedan

Reaction score
fuck i am glad i live hawaii.do you people understand if someone gives a cop a description the cops could(and most likely do)bother anyone of these people.then if you did not do the thing they are talking about but they check for warrents......

Ya, they pretty much do that everyfuckingwhere. "He/She was crusty", and everyone on the block gets the royal fucking treatment.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads