Photos - juggalo fest? | Page 5 | Squat the Planet

Photos juggalo fest?

evasion

Reaction score
I seriously feel like I've seen the doppelganger of every person pictured. Creeeepy. Personally hate the music but know some cool people who like it. As long as they're having fun.....

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
AAHHH!!! not this post again...juggalos..face paint...hatchet man ITS TOO MUCH!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

lice

Reaction score
How often do you think I have to defend traveling kids when someone starts hating on them, saying that they're elitist or they keep only to themselves/not friendly to people who don't travel. I see it as a lack of understanding.
alot of traveling kids ARE elitist assholes. theyr are like "i ride more trains than you! oogle" im sorry but you know who you are and alot of kids on this site are like that. i travel alone cuz i dont wanna be apart of the fashion show....and i care for icp much either

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
alot of traveling kids ARE elitist assholes. theyr are like "i ride more trains than you! oogle" im sorry but you know who you are and alot of kids on this site are like that. i travel alone cuz i dont wanna be apart of the fashion show....and i care for icp much either

Well, I personally haven't seen any of that ""I'm better cuz I've been riding trains more"" shit going on here at all. So when you say alot of kids on here are like that, I'm inclined to think you had one or two encounters, and now you think all of us are like that. Sorry to hear that you feel that way cuz this site is a bundle of info and help...oh and juggalos still suck(just to stick to the thread topic a little)

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
I dont want to be offensive to people who likes juggalos and etc, but a brilliant thought came to me today ... Insane Clown Posers :D ...

coolguyeagle76'

Reaction score
hey DOG watch yer mouth/ass, yall mite git your heads chopped. this IS SERIOUS. THIS IS A DANGER WARNING TO ALL YOU HATERZ ICP TAKING OVER THIS FUCKING EARTH @ 2000 10. THIS IS A DANGER WARNING BITCH.

IIIbonesIII

Reaction score
woah, "2 dollars to see ma big ol titties, 1 dollar if your a down ass ninja" lmao. epic white trash pics. i feel like it would just like going to the toledo state fair. wow. juggalos. i saved one of these pictures for when im having a really shitty day i can pull it out the ol billfold, and take a gander and say, ya know, at least i still have my sanity.

Jimmy

Reaction score
Fuck Juggalos, you shwag ass kids got 40oz's baned from downtown Portland, cause you kept throwing the bottles and breaking em on the sidewalk. Now I gotta walk ten blocks to 7-11 to get a 40. And stay off the trax, and stop listening to shitty bands like ICP, its turning your brains to fuckin mush.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads