Photos - juggalo fest? | Squat the Planet

Photos juggalo fest?

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
WOW...Ummmm, yeah I'm speechless and I think I'm gonna be sick!

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini
I

IBRRHOBO

the whole subculture revolves around insane clown posse. probably what you see here is a pretty good idea of what to expect in my neck of the woods. i actually know a handfull of the people in the pix! i'm not too much into rap, but some of the lyrics i dig. they kinda give some southern rationale to the fucked up world. it's a whole set of groups, though kinda like a nation...hard to explain...juggalo nation.

a fox interview to background them

this is one of their vids. i have most of their shit. gotta listen...

I

IBRRHOBO

yeah, most of us in the southeast are white trash. thank you for that compliment there. i'll make sure to add it and you to my checklist. just so that we don't misunderstand each other, i'll gladly pm my number and we can meet up anywhere at any time you might see fit?! i mean, after all, wouldn't want a bunch of white trash roaming around on the trax now would we? i don't necessarily consider myself a juggalo; did note that you took the time to note you hate them on your profile now. as to shoe i don't know whom you mean. perhaps you have me confused w/my riding partner shoestring?

drun_ken

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
didn't read a god damn bit of this thread...all i saw was oogle fest 00000whatever fuk you kids taday. can ya try ta listen ta some decent music really seriously are ya fukin kiddin me .....please...thease guys suk....and so do you if yer life revolves around them....fukin oogles....

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
I kinda agree, when ur life revolves around a band and facepant...oh well who am ta judge

bote

Reaction score
i`ve always thought juggalism was whack, but honestly, i looked through those photos and all i see is kids having a good (though rather mindless and sexist) time. good for them

Dameon

Reaction score
Ugh, juggalos...I could count the number of them that I've met and can stand on one hand. The idea of people basing their lives around a band that is, literally, a joke is just ridiculous. Just think what kind of good could have been done for the gene pool if somebody had dropped a bomb on that festival...

Gudj

Oogle
Reaction score
Website
wolfmode.wordpress.com
I used to really hate Juggalos, but now I hate them less and am frustrated with them more.

But the vast majority of them are;
a) Pissed off at something
b) Comfortable with living outside social norms
c) Have some (usually elementary) perspective and critique of classism. (Something sort of inherent in hip-hop and icp, plus most juggalos I've known were from low-income families and neighborhoods)

I feel like there is potential there that is being pissed away on pizzia, beer, weed, faygo, and icp merchandise.

Sorry to over-politicize an apolitical thread. haha, juggalos.

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
But the vast majority of them are;
a) Pissed off at something
b) Comfortable with living outside social norms
c) Have some (usually elementary) perspective and critique of classism. (Something sort of inherent in hip-hop and icp, plus most juggalos I've known were from low-income families and neighborhoods)

I feel like there is potential there that is being pissed away on pizzia, beer, weed, faygo, and icp merchandise.

Sorry to over-politicize an apolitical thread. haha, juggalos.

This is how I and at least a handful of 'radicals' feel, and was the subject (sort of) of the four person "Midwest Juggalo Caucus" at the Convergence.

I have been fascinated with all subcultures since I got into punk at around 11, and Juggalos are to date probably the most interesting. I don't understand it at all; I think the music is fucking stupid and completely unappealing, but obviously it is very appealing to some. And there are some rather intelligent Juggalos, as surprising as that may sound.

I think the whole subculture is a lot tighter than any other; after all, it is a 'family'.

Regardless of how you feel about it, one cannot say that ICP are anything other than marketing geniuses. I don't know if I've ever gone a day without seeing their logo somewhere; hell, I just saw it (poorly) carved into the toilet seat of a disgusting porta-potty in RVA; now that's dedication! The whole 'coming out' as 'Christians' thing was a brilliant, albeit risky marketing move; I'm not sure how well it paid off, and they may have lost some of their God hating fans, but most of the Juggalos in my hometown are as antitheistic as ever.

I would love to go to the Gathering someday; it seems like quite the experience.

drun_ken

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
oh my fukin god...seriously...yer kidding right...icp is a marketing geinuss...ill give em that they are sittin there laughing there asses off at thease kids and there devotion to them ass a band...just like emnem is laughing at all the middel class fools that fallow him...its a class war yo...its a race war yo...its a fukin war us against them...and if yer only in it fer da faygo....yer oogle ass can suk a big ass bag o' dick....seriously i belive everyone has the right ta do as they please...but this shit...makes me wonder if those who say you should have ta take a test ta bread are right....don't get me wrong...nevermind....take it what ever way ya want....ICP suks major ass and all those kids can suk it yo....learn ta listen ta some GOOD music...i garruntee there is much better hip hop than icp or emnem out there...promiss ya yo....imortal technique...500X better than any fygo screamin give me yer money ass clown has ever been...they just want yer money...

aus rotten said it best........

spend yer hard earned money and help destory thier wealth....

oh yeah they are sittin back laughin at all those fukin oogles...just like i do...only difference...they get the oogles $.....and i well at least i don't heard anymore...fukin jakasses....

seke

Reaction score
sounds like to me that instead of ridin on icp you ridin on every "anarcho" punk band out there. dont get me wrong, i'm all about class war so dont insult me there, i got conviction, but you seem to base your life around music as well man.

drun_ken

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
sounds like to me that instead of ridin on icp you ridin on every "anarcho" punk band out there. dont get me wrong, i'm all about class war so dont insult me there, i got conviction, but you seem to base your life around music as well man.
sorry yo but music is the lifes beet of my life....so yeah when someone dedicates thier life ta bein an oooooooogggggllleeeee ass fuk paintin thier face and singing along ta some dunmb asss shit....cant help but call em an oogle ass son of a whore...(every women can be a bitch...takes a speciale type ta be a whore)...fukin kids taday...they will jump on any bandwagon just ta belong.....granted i ain't no better but at least i don't listen to and revolve my life around that shitty ass music......come on now...ya know there is better shit out there then this crap...admit it.....how many fukers in those shitty ass music videos are drinkin fygo? NONE..all of em are drinkin booze....they can all suk my dick...and can come find me and ill say it to thier painted oogle ass...son of a fuckin whore.....firm beliver do what ya want....seriously tho...are ya fukin kiding me?

ianfernite

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Everything everyone spends their life doing is stupid (speaking objectively, that is)!
Drinking, doing drugs, having jobs, having sex, eating meat, not eating meat, painting, writing, hiking, squatting, spanging, driving, organizing, smashing shit, riding trains, farming, breeding, swimming, etc... no matter what one person does, someone else hates it and thinks it's the stupidest thing ever.
Once one accepts the fact that everything is simultaniously stupid and awesome, one can appreciate the absurdity in the things that all of us spend our time doing.

I think I enjoy juggalo culture so much is the fact that I can't make much sense of it.

drun_ken, if I make a fanny pack with the ICP logo on it, will you explode with rage? Haha.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads