Im def not a punk(x) o what ever... hope I do not die.

Rambler

Reaction score
I here yah on the just doing it thing, and im not bragging or nothin for jumping on and off a train. I didnt expect to do anything like that today it just sort of happened. Seemed like everyone makes a big deal about trying to catch on the fly and dismount it was fairly easy doing about 15ish which im not going to do anything over probably. But yah if I had my gear I would have been set, I had a nice porch with a guard high enough to lay behind riding dirty face, would have been the works! That fucked up about the btk killer tho.

Nagrom

Reaction score
i never said you were bragging im just saying you cant tell a whole lot from 30sec. just what ever you do be safe, to many kids die for stupid reasons.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
do it again.
esp. on a suidcide
repeadetly
..now your going into the getting pissed on,open cuts, while your knocked out area..

Ya know, one of the first things I noticed about the train scene is how often the half gallon crowd gets the genius idea to piss on each other. Like hey, you got staff? Here let me PISS IN YOUR OPEN WOUNDS. Seriously kids, these people out rank the intelligent wanderlust addicted gypsy's when it comes to train riding. Shit the first time I was in tuscon it seemed like every kid in town pissed on someone or got pissed on.

I just racked it up to being in the dirty, dirty desert. But seeing your comment is actually bringing back a lot of ridiculous jungle memories.

Lizzzzz

Reaction score
do it again.
esp. on a suidcide
repeadetly
..now your going into the getting pissed on,open cuts, while your knocked out area..

don't think he got what you meant by suicide. he should take it either way, tho... fuck this is retarded.

Eadoin

Reaction score
i take back my previous sarcasm, except the cowboy boots thing, that is baffling. but really, just get up and go man, just dont be to reckless or stupid. i've only gone out on one big trip and only hopped once, it went well, but it almost went real bad. but when i first started travelling i just walked out of everything in my life and left with my buddy. do what you gotta do man. im leaving again in a couple weeks, where are you headed? im going east for a bit then prob south-west?

Rambler

Reaction score
don't think he got what you meant by suicide. he should take it either way, tho... fuck this is retarded.
Yu talking about the open wells or what ever? Yah this is pretty retarded.
i never said you were bragging im just saying you cant tell a whole lot from 30sec. just what ever you do be safe, to many kids die for stupid reasons.
As I see it man, catching out is fairly easy but with one stupid mistake you could make it a fucking nightmare. Am I right?
i take back my previous sarcasm, except the cowboy boots thing, that is baffling. but really, just get up and go man, just dont be to reckless or stupid. i've only gone out on one big trip and only hopped once, it went well, but it almost went real bad. but when i first started travelling i just walked out of everything in my life and left with my buddy. do what you gotta do man. im leaving again in a couple weeks, where are you headed? im going east for a bit then prob south-west?
I honestly dont know, my life is kind of in a cluster fuck. Might be catching out of the midwest or I might be in the Northwest within the next couple of weeks. Might try and get up to Indianapolis.

D

Deleted member 125

jesus fucking christ is this for real? posting in epic bread. you sir have just become the most openly stupid person to recently join stp.

stove

Reaction score
jesus fucking christ is this for real? posting in epic bread. you sir have just become the most openly stupid person to recently join stp.

I think i saw this on a USMC recruiting poster at some point. "Many More Just Like You Arriving Daily!"

Seriously Rambler, get up and go. Have fun. Take all the shit here in turn.

Nelco

Reaction score
Good observation..because i was more going for sweet heart of the month.

it's probably better left unexplained..just got agro about a few things..fuck it..none of my business..

bro-siv

liz79

Reaction score
aye, calm down with the hostility you guys jeez. cant we all just let people experience life how they want to? if they make a mistake oh well, people live through that shit....most of the time anyways. if they make a stupid mistake that fucks up something in their life, or just fucks them up entirely, then thats their own damn fault isnt it? but at least they tried to do something they wanted to do.

Rambler

Reaction score
Haha word up, I dont know why so many people get fired up over stupid shat on the internet. If you take the internet that serisouly time to step back...

liz79

Reaction score
most of these people are right though, you should definately play it safe and hitch first, if youre that scared of hitching just find someone to go with, its always safer in pairs, but also harder to get a ride.

Rambler

Reaction score
O very true, I thought I was getting so much hate for my retarded introduction. Probably a little bit of both haha. Yah im really down for any kind of traveling, im a quick learner!

liz79

Reaction score
yeah, btw you have amazing pics on your fb. you should post some on here, youre a good photographer.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads