I found this oddly intersting... let's hang an elefant! great missuse of rail equipment.

Bendixontherails

Reaction score
wow... I mean... wow.

Aside from the fact that someone actually thought to HANG an elephant, what astounds me most is the RR let them borrow a crane to do it.

doombear

Reaction score
usually i root for the bums, but...elefants revenge! though this red fellow was just picked the wrong place and time to be a dick. i guess the elefant just had enough, decided it was time to strike back. poor buddy.

Loaf

Reaction score
If some person smacked me on the head with a stick as I was eating and I weighed 5 tons, I'd stomp him too. Elephants are known to take action against people who harm or attempt to harm them or other elephants.

CholoMcScumbag

Reaction score
poor mary she was just pissed that the guy kept smacking her with a stick. people are stupid sometimes. its obviously a bad idea to keep an animal that can weigh over a few tons.

Whiteyisacommiefaggot

Reaction score
With the sky as my roof and the Earth as my living
And people wonder why I don't like the south.

dirty_rotten_squatter

Reaction score
this is disgusting, I hope the people who did it died a very slow painful death I heard about this but never saw pictures of it..sickening

M

Monkeywrench

Gross.

Elephants were killed all sorts of ways back in the day. People didn't give a shit back then.
One time Thomas Edison electrocuted an elephant with an AC current just so he could try and discredit Nikolai Tesla.

gregk

Reaction score
animal cruelity is sick! elephants are still treated bad to this day. and im sure their not the only ones. but ya im sure we wont see any hanging again..

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I'm all for animal right and everything, but this is fucking hillarious, and in a way, awesome.
I mean, it's over and done with now, I hope people don't do anything like this again, but I'm glad it happened at least once, and that there are pictures for us all to enjoy.
Great.

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
and oh shit... she was buried near the tracks?!?
1 million crust points for the first person to ride that train to her grave, and harvest some bones.

st1tch

Reaction score
This story made me really sad. I lost a bit more hope in humanity again.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads