Hitching NORTH out of Santa Rosa (Hwy 101) ? | Squat the Planet

Hitching NORTH out of Santa Rosa (Hwy 101) ?

Lizzzzz

Reaction score
yeah, ramps. i can see the spot in my head but i can't fucking thing of what's nearby. but yeah, northbound ramp by the commercial district with all the shops. sorry, was only there once!

Lizzzzz

Reaction score
i remember a pet store and a natural food store, maybe trader joes, nearby... and a taco bell...

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Cloverdale is the next town after, no bus after that(hard spot to hitch), but there is a homeless shelter that will hook you up with a ticket out of it($16 other wise)to ukiaka..... hehe... 4 bucks from ukikia to Fort Bragg, cool glass beach, kick ass bar. wasnt too hard to hitch from there.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
I always just used the on-ramp by the bus stop / mall. From where you get dropped (main bus plaza) in Santa Rosa you can take the bus to willits, and from there its easy hitching right on the 101.

Linda/Ziggy

Reaction score
Thanks folks!
I actually live near Ukiah, it's about $27 bucks to take public transport from SF.
So trying to figure best spots to hitch out of San Francisco & Santa Rosa.
Hitching down is breeze, it's getting out of the city that is the problemo..............

Any of you ever hitched North on the 101 out of San Francisco ???

Doobie_D

The Slack Action Hero
Reaction score
Thanks folks!

Any of you ever hitched North on the 101 out of San Francisco ???

Yup. literally 100's of times. 101 and Francisco st. Ive never waited more than half an hour. usually get a ride to San Rafael within minutes. Then i usually just take the bus to Santa Rosa. Then from SR the 60 on to cloverdale. That exit by the shell station in Cloverdale has never treated me wrong.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads